Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2019, 03:13 AM   #1
Mrr
Distinguished Member

Default Locktober 2019 Key Exchange

Do you want somebody else to hold your chastity key for Locktober?

Then read on...

TL;DR: Join here if you want someone to hold your chastity keys for Locktober if you're willing to hold someone else's. I'll do my best to arrange it if there's enough interest.

If you'd like somebody else to hold your chastity keys for Locktober, I'm looking to set that up. The only caveat is that you need to be willing to hold other people's keys in return. You get to be locked up out of your own control and in turn get to control the lockup of somebody else.

You can either be a LOCKER, a person who is locked in chastity and willing to be mailed keys by others who are participating, or a HOLDER, a person who is only interested in holding keys of others. You are not allowed to sign up for this without being willing to receive any keys from others.

If you'd like, please feel free to read through the details on my blog post here. There's many more details including safeguards.

Every person looking to participate should reply to this thread with the following:
  1. Whether you are a
    • LOCKER: A person both locked in chastity and willing to hold a key for other(s)
    • HOLDER: Someone only looking to hold chastity key(s)
  2. Time locked
    • MONTH: only for Locktober, no more
    • DURATION: Hopefully only Locktober, but I recognize that I may earn punishments
  3. The country (and state/province as appropriate) in which you live
  4. Your preferred type of keyholding:
    • PASSIVE: I prefer to only get keys and send them back when its time
    • ACTIVE: I prefer to get keys and give tasks to the person locked up with the possibility of extending their lockup time
    • OTHER: I prefer something else (please explain)
  5. Any questions/comments

Ultimitely, the goal of this is to match as many people as possible with others who can hold their chastity key for them and keep them honest for the entirety of Locktober. I plan on having everybody mailing their keys to their keyholders with a week or so left before October, depending on the type of key their chastity of choice uses.

If you decide to reply to this thread, preferential treatment will be given to anybody who adds a link to this thread saying "Locktober Key Exchange 2019" to their signature from now until the end of their time locked up. You can use the following code:

Spoiler:
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][URL="https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=3779717"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Locktober Key Exchange 2019[/COLOR][/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE][CENTER][/CENTER]

The biggest rule for holders is that limits must be respected. Beyond that, well, have fun!

I'm likely forgetting things here. Feel free to ask questions in the thread. I'm trying to avoid getting slammed in PMs so please don't ask there unless it's a private question.

Giving custom dares to anyone who wants to be a good person here.
Likes & Limits and My toys & clothes
Please at least thank me if you like a personalized task I give, they can take a good bit of time to type out and the feedback is useful.

Started a 374 day lockup in chastity on April 14th.

Last edited by Mrr; 09-12-2019 at 03:21 AM.
Mrr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrr for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, domination, locktober, submission, switch