Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2019, 10:10 AM   #1

Default Dan's commando day

Hey guys, this is my first story so I hope it goes well!

“Shit its 8:15!” said Dan as he rubbed his eyes, sitting up in his bed. He had slept through his alarm and only had 5 minutes to get ready for school. He didn’t have time to go through his usual routine, so skipped his shower and breakfast and went started to get ready. He grabbed a pair of blue jeans and his white hoodie from his wardrobe and opened his drawers to get socks and underwear. He found a pair of socks and dropped them on the pile of clothes he had already retrieved from his wardrobe and looked in his draws for some clean boxers. “Fuck, I’ve ran out!” he said whilst checking all his draws for a clean pair, “I guess I’ll just wear these again”. He looked down at his red boxers and noticed a wet patch. “Urghh I can’t wear these!” he said noticing he had had a wet dream during the night, “Fuck it I’ll just go commando!” He swiftly removed his boxers and made sure to wipe up any excess cum that was on his body.

After putting on his clothes he stuffed some books in his bag and grabbed his lunch money. Slipping his shoes on, he sped out the back door and jumped on his bike. He felt weird without underwear, but paid more attention on getting to school in time so that he didn’t get another det. One more and his mum would ground him and he wouldn’t be able to go to prom on Friday. When he arrived at school he was out of breath but he still had to run to form which was at the far end of the building. He locked his bike up and sprinted to form. Being commando left his dick unsupported so it bounced up and down in his jeans. Luckily he was the only one around so nobody noticed. He made it to form just as the bell went.

He fixed his brown hair before opening the door and sitting down. He sat near the back next to Amy. She was around 5’7” and unarguably the fittest girl in the whole school. Although they had sat next to each other for over 4 years they had never had a conversation. Occasionally she would ask him to pass her a note from her boyfriend Sam, who sat at the table next to Dan’s, but they split up a few weeks ago so it hadn’t happened for a while. Even though he was with the cutest girl, Sam couldn’t help himself and cheated on her with another girl, Kate. Because of this Amy hated Sam, and wouldn’t speak to him. As Dan sat down, Sam tripped him up and pushed him causing him to fall over and land across Amy’s lap. His dick instantly became erect. Unsure of what to do he froze and Amy had to push him off her lap. She did it in such a hurry that her hand pressed against his crotch. She must have felt something as she pushed him making Dan worried. As he sat back in his own chair she looked down at his crotch and noticed the outline of Dan’s penis. Dan had nothing to hide, Hard his dick measured around 7.5 inches, but he thought that he was about to be humiliated with only 3 days left until the end of school. Amy looked back up at Dan’s faced and realised how worried he looked. She giggled making Dan blush and then placed her had on his arm, “Don’t worry Dan, its ok!” Dan sighed with relief, “Thanks” he whispered.

Dan immediately readjusted himself so that his cock wasn’t visible any more whilst he grabbed his pen out of his pocket. He knew that Amy had noticed his boner but was relieved that she was the only one. He had always had a thing for Amy, who wouldn’t, and liked the idea of being exposed or humiliated in public. Form continued as normal and Dan sat silently hoping his hard on would disappear. Once his dick had finally calmed down, he felt more comfortable. The bell went informing him that form was over and he was one of the first out the classroom and off to his next lesson. Today he had maths, chemistry, history and finally IT. He sat on his own in maths, but was next to people in all his other lessons. Even worse, he sat next to Amy in IT. He got through maths and chemistry fine and then had break. He met up with his mates Taylor and Lucas and sat at the back of the field on their phones. Break went smoothly too and him and Taylor walked to history together as they were in the same class. They sat down next to each other and got out there books and equipment.

“Right class, today were going to be doing presentations in pairs on any even in history. You have 45 minutes to do research and then 3 minutes to present your event.” said their teacher Mr Smith. They were allowed to use the laptops for their task and started working. The boys chose to do their presentation on the moon landing. Their 45 minutes went quickly, but they managed to complete the task in time. A few groups presented before them, and then they got up to do their own. They started to speak and as they did Dan noticed Amy at the back of the class. She was sat on her own as she didn’t have a partner. As Dan and Lucas spoke Amy lifted her top whilst pretending to itch her side exposing her toned stomach and the bottom of her Calvin Klein bra. She then pretended to yawn showing Dan the waistband of her purple thong. Dan felt blood rush to his dick and immediately changed focus onto something other than Amy. Amy laughed to herself as she noticed a slight growth in Dan’s jeans but nobody else seemed to notice. After their 3 minutes were up Dan sat down relieved nobody else had noticed his situation. He looked back at Amy and she winked.

It came to the end of the lesson and Dan was packing up his stuff. “See you at athletics after school yeah” said Lucas. “Forgot my kit sorry!” replied Dan slightly worried. “You know sir will just give you some from lost and found, you’ll end up wearing two different coloured shoes again!” laughed Lucas, “I’ll just avoid sir at the end of the day and go home, it’ll be fine.” said Dan hopefully.

Dan was the first to arrive in IT. He sat down and got out his equipment. The class soon filled up including his new arch nemesis, Amy. She sat down next to him and placed her stuff on her desk.

“So Dan, how fun was history for you?” she asked “I actually enjoyed it for once and it looked like you did too”
“Ha Ha very funny.” He replied.
“I guess I do feel a little mean for what I did. But nobody seemed to notice!”
“Yeah luckily you were the only one paying attention. Everyone else looked like they had fallen asleep!”
“You don’t hate me for it do you?” she asked whilst placing her hand high up on Dan’s thigh.
“Not yet but if you keep messing around with me then maybe.” He answered.
“If it makes you feel better it looks big!”
“Thanks I guess.”
“Can’t know for sure though as I haven’t seen it properly.”
“So you’re asking to see my dick now?”
“Go on, I’ll show you my tits!”
“No chance!”
“Fair enough” she said whilst pretending to yawn again showing Dan the top of her underwear “you’re loss”
“I’ll live without seeing them”
“I guess. Can I ask one thing?”
“Well you just did but sure”
“Why does it stand out so much? Wait, are you commando!?” She laughed
“I was in a rush this morning and ran out of clean boxers.”
“So you thought you’d come to school without any undies?”
“Yeah, then I realised I’ve got athletics after school so I’m screwed.”
“Good luck with that one”
“Thanks.”

Throughout the rest of the lesson, Amy teased Dan constantly by placing her hand back on his thigh and exposing her underwear. This left Dan hard the whole time so he gave up trying to hide it. The lesson ended and Dan rushed out the class to get to his bike before seeing Mr Clarke, the PE teacher. He stepped out the door and almost walked straight into him.

“Where do you think you’re going Dan?”
“Home sir, I forgot my kit!”
“That’s not a problem, I’m sure we can find something to fit you.”
“Yes sir.”

He followed Mr Clarke to the changing rooms and they looked through lost and found. He had the choice of a pair of shorts that were too small and would be tight enough to show his erection no matter what or a pair that were two sizes too big. He chose the bigger pair knowing that his dick would be free to do whatever it wanted and that his shorts could fall down at any point. Lucas was already changed and the only one left in the changing room when Dan arrived.

“Hey, I’m ready but I can wait for you if you want”
“Nah its ok I need the toilet first anyway.”
“Ok see you in a bit”

Lucas left the changing room leaving Dan alone. He took advantage of his loneliness to expose his penis and hide it again with the oversized shorts. As he pulled them on he heard the changing room door close but nobody had walked in. Confused he continued to get changed and placed his clothes in his bag. He walked out onto the track and walked over to Lucas. They laughed about his outfit as they waited for Mr Clarke. They were told they would be doing the 800 metres after they had done long jump. They each took three turns at long jump and then went to complete their run. Dan went last so that he could have the changing room to himself. Even though he went last he caught up a few of the slower runners as he was one of the best. He finished before 3 other boys and Mr Clarke told him he could go and get changed. Wanting to be alone he suggested he should do another 800 and Mr Clarke agreed and followed the last of the boys into the school.
As he started running he noticed he had a spectator. As he got round the first bend he saw Amy. As he passed her she lifted her shirt over her head showing him her black bra. His dick grew bigger than ever before reaching 8 inches. It stayed with him around the track but as he returned to where Amy was he couldn’t see her. He slowed down to try to find her but couldn’t see her at all. All of a sudden he felt his shorts drop to his ankles forcing him to fall over. He looked up and saw Amy, still without her top, pulling his shorts from around his ankles. She threw them as far as she could over the fence at the back of the field so that Dan wouldn’t be able to retrieve them.

“What the fuck!”
“Ha Ha, you should of taken my offer before!”
“What’s wrong with you?”
“Its massive, turns out I wasn’t wrong!”
Dan tried pulling down his top to cover his privates but it was too small and wouldn’t stretch.
“Why are you doing this to me?”
“I was offended when you turned down my offer before, and I really wanted to see how big it really was!”
“Well now you’ve seen it can you at least give me something to cover up with?”
“Sorry babe, I got nothing! Try using your hands!”
“That’s not gonna work is it you bitch.”
I guess bigger isn’t always better!”
“Fuck off!”
“Watch your language!”
“Can you at least show me something in return?”
“No can do bro you had that chance ages ago!”
“Fuck!”
“Well, back to the changing rooms you go!”
“What if someone sees me, I’m telling them its you’re fault!”
“You don’t want to do that trust me!”
“What are you gonna do”
“That’s for me to know and you’re to find out! Chop Chop, it’ll turn dark before you know it!”
“Shit!”

Dan got up quickly and ran to the changing room door. It was almost 200 metres away and he had already run almost 1600. It took him about 25 seconds to get there and he lent against the wall by the door. Amy followed but was a few seconds behind. Dan poked his head into the changing room to look for any teachers or students that were still there but it seemed empty. He reached into his bag to get his jeans but couldn’t find them. He pulled out his hoodie and socks before finding something that he definitely hadn’t put in there. He pulled out a purple thong.

“What the fu-, where are my jeans, are these yours!” he said turning to Amy
“Woah watch were you swing that thing!” she said slapping his cock up into his chest “As you can see that’s a purple thong, No prizes for guessing where it came from, and the location of your jeans will be revealed after you do something for me”
“What do I have to do?”
“First you need to put on the thong, you’re socks and you’re shoes, I’m a bit cold so ill wear your hoodie!”
“Ok, then what?” he said pulling the thong up to his waist and putting on his socks and shoes.
“You look cute in that thong; I’ll let you keep it if you want! It’s a bit small though, doesn’t cover you very well!” She laughed “Now I want you to dance for me!”

Dan started to dance uncomfortably for Amy, and she began to laugh.
“Turn around for me babe!”
Dan did as he was told and felt the thong become wedged between his ass cheeks as Amy pulled them up giving him a wedgie.
“You can stop dancing now”
“Right can I get my jeans back now?”
“Oh no, that was just a little bit of fun, now the real challenge begins!”
“What does that mean?”
“Follow me, don’t forget your bag!”

Dan picked up his bag and reluctantly followed Amy out of the Changing room and into the corridor.
“We can do these two ways, fast and loud or quiet but slow, your choice.”
“Let’s get it over with, fast and loud!”
“You asked for it!” Said Amy, sprinting off to the main entrance, “LOOK HE’S WEARING MY THONG HA HA HA!”
“You bitch!” said Dan chasing after her.

They got outside of school without any trouble. It was empty due to the time. Once outside they ran to Dan’s bike. He put in the code to unlock it whilst Amy watched carefully. Once unlocked, Amy chased after Dan until they were outside the school gates.
“Get off your bike!” demanded Amy
“Why?” asked Dan getting off it
“You’re walking, I’ll bring the bike.”
“Where are we going?”
“I’m gonna give you a head start. You’re gonna go to the bench along the path into the woods, do you know which one?”
“Let me guess, the one facing the field?”
“Yep, I’ll meet you there!”

Likes- Denial, Edging, Hidden Public, Pics and Vids

Dislikes- Pain, Public, Humiliation

Limits- Family, Permanent, Pics With Face, Illegal, Dangerous, Social Suicide
0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to 0117 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk