Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-21-2019, 01:08 AM   #1
derek will

Default boarding school games.

The snow fell heavily upon the girls boarding school grounds leaving the normally green grassed school grounds covered in a foot of snow. The boarding school was situated in the countryside about five kilometers from the nearest town on an estate. Winter had defiantly set in and for most of the two hundred students it meant going home for the school holidays to their families for the next six weeks. Most of the parents had driven to the school to pick up their daughters and the other few had already taken the train back home.

During the holidays the school was deserted apart from the caretaker that looked after the school when it was empty and an old security guard that kept an eye on the premises by doing patrols usually once a day and a couple of times at night and then there was the girls with no parents or girls that couldn’t go home for various reasons for the holidays that stayed in the dorm house over the holidays by themselves.
This year there were four girls staying at the dorm house. Karen was always staying because basically her parents just had no time for her and didn’t want her home for the holidays and then there was Kim, she had no parents or family and was basically a ward of the school. The third girl was Wendy; her parents were in the middle of a divorce so going home for the holidays wasn’t an option for her. And last was Olivia the new girl, this was Olivia’s first year at the school and was staying because her parents were overseas for the holidays and requested for her to stay there.

“It’s ok Olivia it won’t be so bad, us four will make the most of the holidays together and it’s just us so there’s no school rules for the next six weeks for us and we three have done this before so just make the most of it.” Karen said as they all watched out the window at the last of the parents cars leave the school with the students leaving them alone for the next six weeks.

The girls settled in and bought some wood in from the wood pile in the backyard and lit the big open fire in the lounge room of the dorm house and within an hour of lighting it the room was nice and warm for the girls to sit around on mattresses they had bought down from their rooms so they could sleep there like they were having a sleepover. The girls had been left enough food, snacks and other supplies for six weeks and once a day the old security guard would stop in on them to make sure they were ok and safe.

“Check this out girls I found the key to the alcohol cellar room in the staff quarters last week” Wendy said as she bought an arm full of different bottles of drinks into the room and placing them down on the coffee table next to the DVDs and board games they had got out to play later that evening. “Wow do you think they will notice any missing when they get back “Olivia asked in a worried look. “No its fine they have heaps of it in a big cellar there so a few bottles going missing is ok they won’t even know replied Karen in a reassuring voice.

It wasn’t long before evening came around and they all changed into their nighties and dressing gowns by then they all had been drinking, watching DVDs and playing board games and basically just enjoying their new found freedom while they had no teachers around. All the girls except Olivia had been drinking before and was used to alcohol but for poor Olivia it was her first time drinking and even though she was getting fairly tipsy she was enjoying herself and wanted to show the others she could fit in.

“That was the last DVD girls so what do we do now?” Wendy asked as she ejected and removed the DVD from the played and put it back in its case. The others thought about what to do next for a while as Wendy went to the kitchen and came back with some snacks and put them in a bowel in the floor and then proceeded to top up everyone’s glass. By now everyone was a little drunk but Olivia was drunk than the others and occasionally stumbling and occasionally slurring her words to the amusement of the other girls that were watching her.””I know what about truth or dare, let’s sit around the fire where it’s warm and play and let’s vote on it.” Kim asked as she sat down in the mattresses .Olivia was the only one not to vote to play as she had never played before and didn’t know the rules but unfortunately she was outvoted three to one to play so with a sigh she sat down on the mattresses with the other girls to play and had another sip of her drink.

“How do we play this game? I’ve never played before” asked Olivia. “It’s easy I will explain the rules to you but the most important rule is if someone chooses a dare they have to go through with it or the others will decide a forfeit and make them go through with the forfeit.” Karen explained. “Here are the rules.”

“We sit in a circle and take it in turns to answer a truth or dare, if you want a truth then someone asks you a question and you can ether answer truthfully or ask for a dare. We keep going around in a circle doing that and each person has to drink a shot from a shot glass each time it’s there turn. once we start we are committed to keep playing games of truth or dare or any other games voted on by us until everyone votes to stop, To make it so everyone is committed if someone decides to stop before that then they have to perform a totally humiliating forfeit that the others can decide on.” Everyone agreed to play even Olivia as she wanted to fit in more and was in a quite drunken state by now.

Kim offered to start as it was her idea to play in the first place and waited for Karen to ask her something then a few seconds later “Karen said truth or dare Kim.” Thinking for a few seconds Kim replied truth.”Ok then did you have sex with Brian when you and him was at the party last month?” Kim didn’t really want to tell them she did so she asked for a dare. “Ok here is your dare I want you to play with your tits in front of us for one minute.” Lifting her nightie up to her neck so everyone could see and holding it with her chin she used both hands and coupled both her small breasts in the palms of her hands and played for the full minute then dropping her nightie back down again and drank her shot. The sounds of the others clapping at her achievements made her feel wonderful and they moved on to Olivia.

“Truth or dare Olivia? By now Olivia had way too much to drink and picked up her shot glass to drink her shot just made her more light headed and after seeing Kim’s effort she thought maybe she should ask for a dare to show she can be fun to and impress them. “Dare” she say looking at Kim waiting for her dare and thinking she might have to do the same even though she had never let anyone see her tits before?”
Seeing Olivia in the state she was in the other girls huddled together and whispered to each other and made a plan to take advantage of the situation to have some fun at her expense “I dare you to take off your nightie and dressing gown and panties and leave them off until the next morning. Olivia didn’t think that her first dare would go that far but being so drunk at the time and the others egging her on and telling her she has to because of the rules and also showing her attention she reluctantly agreed and stood up on the mattress to do her dare. Not knowing exactly how she felt about doing this but convincing herself that its only these three girls that will see her she reached for the cord on her dressing gown she pulled on it making it open up and she slid it off her shoulders and placed it on a chair and then did the same with her nightie leaving her in just a pair of blue panties with her petite breasts on display. “Go for it Olivia, take them off” the others chanted as Olivia placed her thumbs into each side of her panties and slid them down her legs revealing her light blond mound of hair visible to everyone and then off her feet leaving her completely naked as the others cheered and congratulated her for making such an effort to play the game. This made Olivia feels proud all of a sudden as she lay back down to continue the game and have another drink.

Next it was Wendy turn and Olivia asked her, truth or dare? Having a few seconds to think about what she was going to do she decided to take a truth and had her shot. Olivia asked her a question she wanted to know ever since she met her a few months earlier. “Ok Wendy, is it true you are bi and have had sex with women as well as men?” Wendy just let out a laugh and then smiled at Olivia and replied “yes I have and I like sleeping with guys and girls.” Olivia had heard rumors about this and was quite surprised about her saying she dose and wondered what it was like with a girl.

“Ok Karen it’s your turn, truth or dare? Um, dare for me please?” Wendy had a good idea and told Karen she had to make out with her for a full one minute. “I thought you would make me do that sometime or another so let’s get it over with.” Leaning over to Wendy Karen moved her soft lips over to Wendy’s and they locked them together in a tender embrace until the minute was up and then Karen sat on her mattress with slightly flushed cheeks and let out a small sigh of enjoyment over what she and Wendy had just done. As the night went on there were a lot of truths and dares and for Olivia this was her first drinking section and she was now quite relaxed with the game and her friends.

“Ok Olivia, truth or dare?” This time Olivia chose truth and Karen asked “what is your biggest fantasy and you have to be detailed and specific with your description.” Olivia didn’t really want to go into details as first but soon opened up and told them about it. “My biggest fantasy is to be a submissive to a boyfriend and let him use me for a night as his slave, I would even want him to humiliate me in private just to see what it felt like” Olivia couldn’t believe she just blurted that out to the others but it was said now and there was nothing she could do about it now. As the game went on for a few more rounds many more truths and dares were given and answered.

“This is getting boring what do you girls say to changing the game, lets vote” Karen said as everyone raised their hands to vote yes.”What do we want to play now?” They all thought about this question and Wendy soon had a good suggestion. Olivia had to pee and headed to the toilet giving the others an opportunity to chat and decided that Olivia being the newest girl there would be the victim in their plan and waited for her to make her way back to the fire to try and keep her naked body warm. “What about something more extreme? I was thinking seeing we are alone for the next six weeks maybe we can play a game of cards, this is what I had in mind for rules.

We all sit in a circle on our mattresses and I place a deck of cards face down and spread out then we take it in turns to each turn over one until someone turns over the ace of spades and they are the looser. The looser has to spend the next six weeks as the others submissive slave and if she backs out she will be punished by the others voting on her punishment. All the girls Except Olivia voted to play so Olivia had no choice but to play even though she suspected Wendy had thought this game up because she heard her truth earlier and just wanted to play with her. “Ok then let’s play” Olivia said with a sigh and thought to herself it might be fun to play and she might even get to have her own submissive to lay with.

Little be known to Olivia the ace of spades was marked and the others knew where it was sitting and avoided it for the game until Olivia picked it up and the others let out a cheer and chanted “slave,slave,slave. So we have a looser, what should we get her to do first.

END OF PART ONE.

Last edited by derek will; 06-21-2019 at 01:11 AM.
derek will is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to derek will for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk