Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
HushedNoise

Cake My Sister's Birthday Party [Fiction]

Just a warning: Contains Mature content and some incest (will change based on veiwer's influence)

Hey everyone, my name is Mick. Or that’s what everyone calls me anyway. I’ve never been popular with girls, or at least in the way that I’d like. I was nearing my 18th birthday before I had even gone to second base. I’m now 19 and supervising my younger sibling’s slumber party. Whoopie. My parents decided to ditch me by going to a series of weeklong meetings in Paris, or so they say. I think they just didn’t want to supervise an 18 year old girl and two of her crazy friends, Kerry and Rachel.

Oh well. Anyway it was about nine thirty in the evening and my sister and her various friends were all watching some chick flick so I retreated to my room to play some video games. Not a half hour later my sister called me back down.

“Hey Mick?” she called with an angelic voice. About as angelic as a demon with a pricker bush up its ass in my opinion.

“What is it, Lauren?” I called back with spite.

“Can you come down?” I sighed and paused my game, tromping downstairs to see what she wanted. Upon arriving at the living room, I found the TV to be off and the girls giggling in a circle on the floor.

“What is it?” I asked.

"Well, we were gonna play truth or dare, but we want you to play too!” She said sweetly. I glared at her.

“No.” I said flatly and turned around to return to my room.

“If you don’t play, I’ll put those pictures of you in mom’s dress on the internet!” I stopped. Sure it was of me when I was five, but that cannot be on the internet. My sister may seem like an angel but she is pure evil. I sighed again.

“Fine. I’ll play for a few rounds, but then I want those pictures.” I offered.

“If you want those pictures, I want at least an hour and a half. And you have to complete all the dares and only tell the truth.” She countered. I mumbled an ‘okay’ and sat down.

“Okay, Kerry, you first. Truth or dare?” My sister said sprightly. Kerry was probably Lauren’s best friend and I do admit she was kind of hot, but not like I’d tell anyone that. She had a pretty big bust and really sexy legs. Damn she’s fine. I mean… she’s adequate.

“Uhhhh…. Dare!” She giggled.

“Okay. I dare you..” Lauren paused for dramatic effect, “take and keep your top off for at least three rounds!” A roar of giggles went around the girls. I rolled my eyes, secretly excited by the chance to view Kerry’s cleavage. She complied, slowly slipping her shirt over her head, revealing large breasts that were restrained by a white, lacy bra. I casually slipped my arm over my lap, to hide the pressure in my pants.

“Okay Kerry, you’re turn to pick a person to dare.” My sister said after calming down. Kerry looked over at me, then down at my arm and smiled a sexy, and a little devious, smile.

“Mick. Truth or dare?” She asked.

“Tru-“ I began.

“Dare? Okay then.” Lauren interrupted. I was about to object when Kerry took over.

“Now, now, Mick. It’s all in good fun. Just play along.” She said, winking at me once."
Little did I know that it was then that my night started to get going.
To be continued...
HushedNoise is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to HushedNoise for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, hushednoise, party, truth