Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2019, 04:23 AM   #11
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpf234 View Post
I’m not going to lie this dare looks awesome

1) Slowly walk a naked lap around the perimeter of the roof. Stick your head out over the side so you can get a good feel for what's below on the ground at every edge.
@Loopback

2 ...drop your clothes either outside to the ground level or inside the stairs...
@cloudbase

3. pick a long and maybe random route or have a friend take you down the route on all fours you can't stand for the rest of the dare if you have a friend also wear a collar and leash. (your friend can give you any dog command through out the dare fetch (fetch with your mouth), rollover (rollover), play dead (dark) speak (barking) beg, stay (stay still) sit (sit up cup your breasts) down( get down face to the floor spread your cheeks then your pussy lips ) chase ( go after whatever she says) she can think of more
@jpf234 /me

4. Lock your collar and leash to you and to a fixed object in the parking garage. You should have two keys- one is with you but frozen in a block of ice that will take minimum two hours to melt. (or use a time based lock if you have one, of just give it to your friend if they're with you). Throw the other key to be just out reach but visible to any strangers passing by.

5. crawl down to the entrance of the car park (ground floor) on the way the cars drive

6. Use Nipple clamp and remote control vibrator all the time from the begining give the remote to aylin and have her control it till the end. and u cant talk only barking <3. Then walk outside and tie the leash around a tree and u sit there for 30-60 min.

7. Now that you're outside, walk (or crawl) for 30 minutes away from the car park, or until three different people see you.

8 Find a secluded spot Between cars Your not allowed to go back for clothes till your home get on car masturbate till you cum
@crburton09 (she was already naked so instead of stripping banned from covering up if anyone else is there or sees her she has to bark and spread her cheeks giving them a view, if your friends catch you or anyone that’s seen you before sit on the ground spread tyour lips tell them they have three wishes you can’t expain At all you have to stay in that spot and then you can only bark )
(( Read your blog about things you want to try))

10 I’d suggest something fun let aylin tell people where you are pick a busy route home that goes past somewhere you frequent school/uni shops work someplace and then drive off without you. When she's gone if you hear anyone you have to bark five times and spread your cheeks. when she comes back you can be taken for your walk to her house or yours or somplace further away she's in control till 8pm the next day remember stay naked till the dares done

Only two spaces left if thats it and to know when miss public will do the dare
I will do this one today but the times will be changed (not warm enough to spend 1 hour naked outside i guess..) <3

lets start another one haha i like this but pls this time no acting like a pet its not exactly what i like.. *-*

New starting situation:
naked with highheels only dropped off by aylin at night (about 1am) on a schoolyard of a school which is in a city 20 min from my house with car (so alone naked without clothes and in red highheels) *-* i can walk to other places of course but the school is not near the center of the city so there are mostly normal houses nearby and a few shops which are closed i guess... <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public