Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2019, 03:37 PM   #1
switchslave18

Default Public Bondage Imitation

So, I found a pretty cool thread, called Public Bondage Dare. The thread still seems to be getting attention but I haven't noticed the OP post on it in a while, which leads me to believe it's gone dead. Here is that thread for those wondering: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=275948

So I decided to make my own for all you getdare users to enjoy! I've compiled a list of 100 Public Bondage photos, and they are categorized by intensity level. Meaning the pictures in the "Beginner" category have little to no chance of being seen, while the pictures in the "Extreme" category are almost all guaranteed exposure. In my personal opinion, the pictures in the Extreme category should remain fantasy only, but I know a lot of people on here are much more daring than I am. Therefore I can only leave it at saying that I only recommend the Extreme category for those who live where public nudity is more acceptable OR a BDSM event would be perfect. Most of the images are female, but can be done by males as well

Here is a quick break down of the pictures:

1-25: Beginner
26-50: Intermediate
51-75: Challenging
76-100: Extreme

They are categorized by how public the photo is as well as the level of nudity and bondage. For example; fully public but fully clothed with only handcuffs would likely fall into beginner. Fully nude hogtied in your own backyard would also likely fall into beginner

Pick up to 3 numbers to start. I will PM you the links to the pictures. Detailed reports and/or photo proof (Bonus points!) will get you the list to complete.

These can be adapted for self bondage if you do not have someone to tie you up. But remember to ALWAYS have a reliable release AND a backup safety release!! But of course, this challenge is more fun and definitely much more safe to do with a friend or partner.

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.

Last edited by switchslave18; 02-20-2019 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Added details
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to switchslave18 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk