Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
kendra_gurl

Default Whats the most Embarrassing Thing

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done in which you know someone noticed? Could be a dare or anything that happened to you.

Mine:

Several years ago way before cross dressing was tolerated and accepted as it is now I planned a shopping trip dressed en femme. It was to be my first time to ever try things on in a womens dressing room prior to purchasing them. I summoned up all my courage and did my best makeup and wig then dressed in some really tight girls jeans and a tank top and sandals with painted toe nails. I looked very passable so with some confidence off to the store I went.

Everything went just great I found a lot of items to try on and the sales girl was a really big help and seemed to not have a clue as to my true gender. I selected quite a large number of items I just could not live without, more than what I had cash with me to purchase. I never thought anything about it when I pulled a credit card out of the purse I was carrying and handed it to the clerk.

She looked at the name and said I'm sorry we cannot take this card because it is not you ( it had my male name on it). As I didn't know what to do and began to try to come up with an explanation. she started looking a little more closely at me. The She said "Ken" if you have a photo ID in that purse I can take your card.

Well I thought a moment and if she had figured me out it was already done so I handed her my drivers license with my photo. She gasp OMG I don't believe this could possibly be the same person standing here in front of me. I assured her it was me but she then told me the only way she would feel comfortable accepting me as my photo would be to take off the wig.

You guessed it I removed my wig showing her my very short male hair and she then said Wow I've had customers like you before but always knew the moment they walked in the door... you are very good. As I left the store I noticed two other women had came in and witnessed the whole thing.

As embarrassing as it was at the time it all worked out in the end and has since helped me with the confidence I needed to go out more in public as Kendra
kendra_gurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk