Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2018, 03:09 PM   #1
forevererect

Default The walk home I will never forget!

Hey guys, this is my first attempt at a story so don't be angry if its a bit shit! I might consider posting a part 2 but ill have to see how this one goes first.

Part 1 (Maybe the only part!)

Today could be the day my dream comes true. Its the final day of term and me and my friends are going out for a meal to celebrate. Once school finishes at 12 o'clock we'll go to the train station and out to the restaurant. That's not the exciting bit though. The exciting bit is who's going! In total there are 7 of us. Me (Alex), Joel, Callum and Nick, (My best mates) and Nick's girlfriend Mia with he two best friends Zoe and Emma. I've know Emma for almost 6 years since we were 9. She joined my school late but we've been friends ever since. But I wish we could be more than just friends, and I think she does too. She's blonde, 5'7" and the prettiest girl I've ever met. No wonder she never wears make up! She has long legs with nice, thick thighs. And a curvy ass just the way I like it. Upstairs she doesn't have the biggest breasts, (You cant have everything!) but they've never put me off!

I'm taller than Emma, Around 5'11". I'm not the biggest, or the strongest boy in our year, but I'm well in shape. My stomach is nicely toned and my arms show a little bit of muscle. I have dark brown hair shaven around the sides. I wouldn't consider myself way out of her league, but I think our long friendship helps hold our relationship together.

I put on my black skinny jeans and white Adidas tee ready for the day and walked to school imagining every possible scenario I could encounter with Emma. Although it was chilled out and relaxed, the school day dragged, and when the final bell went I felt a rush of blood flood around my body and my dick press angrily against the fabric of my boxer briefs. I rushed to meet my friends at the school gate to head over to the train station. We had a 20 minute wait until the train arrived in which we spoke to each other and then we got on the train. The journey was another 10 minutes and we got to the restaurant at around 12:50. We sat down and ordered food and part way through the meal both Nick and Mia got up and headed over to the toilets. We joked about what they could be doing in there before they returned 15 minutes later. Once I'd finished my meal I got up to go to the bathroom and as I did Joel said "I bet Emma's gonna follow in a Minute" The group laughed at the joke and I simply shrugged. Most people in our year were suspicious that we fancied each other so I was used to comments like it. As I got into the bathroom I walked over to the urinal and pulled out my dick. Joel's comment had made me hard so I found it difficult to aim. Once I had finished, I returned to the group and they were all ready to leave. I grabbed my bag and coat and followed them back to the train station.

Half the group stayed on the train leaving me, Emma and Callum alone. This was my chance for some alone time between me and Emma, as Callum lived in the opposite direction. We started to walk alone, talking about school and our plans for the holidays. As we were talking I was slowly growing in confidence, and just as I was about to ask her if she wanted to come back to my house for a while she said "Come with me to he woods by the field because I wanna show you something" This made me extremely excited because I'd done countless dares in the wood before. I agreed to follow her.

When we got to the field she asked me to sit on a bench facing away from the woods and put on a blindfold she had in her pocket. She must of been planning what she did before she left. I sat down on the cold, bare metal of the bench and put on the blindfold like she asked. She sped into the forest behind me whilst I sat waiting. I heard her voice remind me to keep wearing my blindfold then I felt her place something on my lap. I wasn't sure at this point what on earth it could be, as it too felt cold like the bench. Then I felt her warm lips Press against my own. Without hesitating I kissed back and my dick stood to attention. She ran her fingers from the back of my head to the blindfold and lent out of the kiss. She started to lift the material from in front of my eyes and I saw her, sat on my lap, completely naked. I didn't know what to do so I just sat and stared at he beautiful body. Once she had removed my blindfold she slowly ran her hands down my sides to the waistband of my jeans. She pulled them down and I lifted my body, allowing them to slide all the way to my ankles. Next Emma unzipped my coat and pulled my top over my head. There I was, sat on a bench in my boxers with my crush sat on my lap completely naked and my cock showing how I felt. She stood up and signalled for me to do the same. She knelt down and gripped the top of my boxers with her teeth and yanked them past my bulging knob.

Face to face with my dick she grabbed it with both hands and started to jerk it off slowly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed what was being done. She lowered her face into my crotch and started to circle my tip with her tongue. She moved on and placed her lips around my shaft and started to suck my dick. This was the greatest moment of my life. After a short amount of time I was already about to shoot my load but she stopped abruptly and pulled away. Every part of me wanted to continue jerking my cock so that I could finish but I hoped more was to come. I opened my eyes as she clutched my hand and pulled it towards her midriff. She guided it lower until was just above her pussy. She was hair free, the way I like it and I slipped a finger inside of her. She felt tight but it didn't stop me from squeezing in a second and a third. She reengaged the kiss as I slipped in the fourth finger and after 30 seconds she grabbed my wrist and slowly pulled my fingers out of her pussy. She licked them clean of her juices and the told me to sit back down on the bench. I didn't notice the almost freezing temperatures as I sat down. She turned away from me and sat back down on my lap. This time she forced my cock deep into her ass forcing a little moan from her mouth. I was close to cumming again and put my hand on her ass cheek to let her know. She didn't stop though. She kept bouncing up and down and I shot my biggest load into her anus.

She slowed down and gently lifted away from my penis. She took it in her mouth one final time to clean off the remaining sperm and then vanished into the woods. I stayed stationary on the bench for another few minutes thinking about what had just occurred. I definitely didn't think about this in the morning. I pulled my clothes back on and set off home knowing that she had disappeared back home. when I got back I had a warm shower, still processing what had just happened. I was in the shower for a solid half hour stroking my dick but I didn't have anything left to give. Once I had had my shower I got changed and lay back in bed, messaging Emma.

Likes- Semi public, denial, exposure, clothing, shower, food

Dislikes- Friends with limits, public, pain, anal, messy

Limits- Family, friends, illegal, face, harsh pain

Toys- Sisters clothes, Zip ties, household items, Sisters butt plug

Add me on kik! Girls get vid calls and boys get vids of dares! imforevererect

FAILED No Nut November!

forevererect is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk