Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

View Poll Results: Vote for names so far submitted
TT = Tiny Tits 23 44.23%
Dog Toy 7 13.46%
Pathetic little worm 5 9.62%
Chippy 6 11.54%
Doxy 0 0%
Ditzy 3 5.77%
Ug = Ugly Thing 3 5.77%
Just a hole or holes oe 3holes 12 23.08%
SP = Stinky Pig 12 23.08%
PP = Pain Pig 6 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2018, 02:13 AM   #1
jane@

Default Erotic humiliation - A name to humiliate and insult Jane@.

I would be grateful for your help. I have been forced to request a ‘name’.

The aim is ‘Erotic humiliation play’ this aspect of BDSM covers a wide spectrum from the mildest playful embarrassment to deep degradation. People's reactions to specific words and other triggers can be very strong I am very susceptible in this respect.
My mistress has been talking to a couple on Get Dare and noticed that the sub has a name her Master uses that makes her feel ashamed removes her dignity, pride and insults her. Mistress was rather taken with this we discussed it and I admitted I found this aspect of play very demeaning. This admission has led Mistress to seek such a name to use for me to use especially when she wants to put me down; embarrass me make me feel stupid and shame me.
We hope if you were unaware of this aspect of power play this thread may be helpful. Humiliation play easily lends itself to cyber and long-distance domination.
So as for me Jane@ I am happy with being call a slut (as I am one) a new name needs to be deeper, it needs to be something that upsets me and stabs like rapier into my very being/soul.
Some ideas from ‘friends’ are in the poll above but please add others to this thread.
I understand the most repulsive and hurtful will be chosen by my Mistress to achieve the desired effect of dehumanising me. I agree it will be an honour to be known by the degrading name finally chosen and will use this name when referring to myself to make me feel even more debased and humiliated.
To help with and suggestions and tailor the name I confess to the following:
• I have a fixation that my tits are too small and offend;
• I am a gym bunny and body conscious thus worst fantasy nightmare is being forced to be a hu-pig or cow;
• I have a weird werewolf fixation;
• I hate being ignored;

Mistress says feel free to bully me using the above confessions on this thread or from my profile/posts.
I thank you in anticipation of eventually hating my insulting new name, cringing when its used and dreading being summoned by it. It is of course possible that two names may be used or my name changed periodically.
Form some friends and from Mistress and me
Tiny Tits , Pain Pig, Stinky Pig, Ugly Thing, Slut Puppy, Dog Toy, Pathetic little worm,Dirty 3 holes
Just a Hole.
From site Slave Name Generator by Mistress Rage
http:/
I got ‘Mary Jane Rottencrotch’ mmm

From my ‘twin’ Emily she says her favourite is: Pain Galore after James Bond movies... You remember? Jane was Miss Moneypenny's first name! So why not Pain Galore, similar to Pussy Galore in Goldfinger?
Or, if you want some short, really insulting names, what about these?
Chippy -A female prostitute, especially a young and inexpensive one
Ditzy A girl acting really dumb and innocent. Not really knowing what is going on.
Birdbrain An annoyingly stupid and shallow person
Doxy A whore, someone who fucks as many men possible in one night

Please vote in poll and add your name suggestions or comments
Thank you

Jane@
Like BDSM, dom/sub switch, leather, Punishment -nipples, cane - predicament bondage , slut training, pet play - cooking sluts

Don't like vanilla, lack of imagination

Last edited by jane@; 10-31-2018 at 02:57 AM.
jane@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
erotic-tease, humiliation., name ideas, shame