Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2018, 02:43 AM   #1
ZeSarge

Default Mass denial of Sarah

Mass denial of "Steph"

Chapter 1

I want to be edged and denied.
To experience a level of desperation I can't even imagine.
To be in a situation where I'd have to do things I wouldn't to have a chance to cum, then, when I finally get my reward I want it ripped away from me.
I want to never cum again.

As Steph wrote the passage in her journal she had been giving herself a week of denial and the longer that lasted the more horny she got. It was Thursday night, Friday she would spent the weekend at her friend Samantha's house as her parents were gone all weekend and they oked the sleepover all in total there would be 4 girls there herself and Sam included the other 2 girls would be Sarah and Nicole, as she thought about the weekend she thought about her friends. Nicole was a bit of a bitch, she was absolutely beautiful and she knew it. She had large C cups and toned legs from swimming her ass was a little plump, but that never seemed to detour the boys who always snickered about 'dat ass'. Nicole had a bitchy personality and got what she wanted one way or another. Samantha was the walking definition of rich girl her parents were loaded but at first glance you would never know it. Sam's parents almost always where casual ware and they drove cars they had since before they were rich. Sam on the other hand wore nice clothes as best as she could get at the mall. Her body was as good as her clothes she had C cups that were big but not quite as big as Nicole her legs were tone like the rest of her friends due to them all being on the swim team she had a great tan due to her backyard being very private and she had a very tight ass. Sarah much like Steph was quiet but unlike Steph she had the plumpest body of them all. Not to say she was fat but Sarah had huge D cups and her hips were as the boys called it 'child bearing hips' and her ass was not fat but it was very plump. She still swam and had great legs but when her body started to change she quit the swim team. Last was Steph she didn't know what to say about her body other then it was built to swim small A Cup brests her ass almost nonexistent but still had a little bit of plump to them she had very toned legs but she was the shortest skinniest and almost looked boyish the only thing keeping herself looking girly was her long hair and bush which she always contemplated shaving off but never did. But enough thinking of her friends its time for her nightly edge. Steph had fantasized about having to do multiple edges over the course of the day but learned very quickly that she couldn't control herself when edging herself more then a few times a day at the beginning and end of the day. She immediately shed her cloths and spread herself out on her bed and started to edge. God how she hated this she thought as she started to masterbate and her fantasies started to flow this time her fantasy had her naked in her own brothers bedroom her parents had left for the week her eyes were blindfolded and there was a audio file of her on voice saying:

You will edge on your brothers bed.
You will not cum tonight.
You will beg for dick.
You will be his slut.

Of course like any unlikely fantasy his brother would show up. Would fuck her brains out. Force her to be on the edge of orgasm but not allow her release. NO STOP STOP STOOOOOOOP with that she started to cum immediately she stopped touching her self and felt her cum trickle out of her. 'Goddamn it Steph' she scolded herself and now she had to do something she really didn't want to. Earlier in the week she set herself a challenge deny herself orgasm for one week if she did she would be allowed to cum. But only at Sam's if she didnt cum she would buy a chastity belt and put the key in a box which she would delay mail herself 6 months later so she set herself up to force herself to cum when there as she planed to instigate a truth or dare game where she planed on tricking her friends to force her to cum. If she did however cum during the week she would still instigate a TorD game where she told the girls her fantasy about orgasm denial even showing them the diary entry which logged all the fantasies she had including this last one. She also had a link to a very scary drug that would remove her ability to orgasm no matter what she did. There was a pill to reverse the effects but both pills cost more then she would ever be able to afford. But she had a feeling like if there friends would want to help her then they would do so by buying that as a punishment or just because they want to. Steph was dripping with anticipation of what her friends would say the thoughts clouded her mind until she fell asleep.

Last edited by ZeSarge; 10-19-2018 at 02:53 AM.
ZeSarge is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk