Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2018, 10:33 AM   #1
Gonzalez
getDare Sweetheart

Default Emlalock chastity duel

Hello! Recently I had some fun with emlalock and I was thinking it could be turned into a duel style game, where two combatants play against each other. So here is my idea of a game:

The game will be played by two person who both willing to be locked up in chastity. Each user will be doing the exact same session and they swap holder-wearer status (I don't know if there will be any problem with somebody having somebodys else wearer AND holder at the same time but hope not). The length and the session will be pre-arranged between the two players. The one that comes out of chastity first will be the winner and the reward is: ORGASM. The loser will have to endure the remaining chastity time and then do a forfeit before the next orgasm.

To make it more interesting players can come up with different priviliges for the holder for each period of time. For example the holder can activate the pillory 3x1hr in a day but the other player replace every wheel option to random, etc. I think that with creativity and time this basic idea can be made into a really interesting and fun game

Therefore as for the first test session I am looking somebody to play with. Would like someone with normal combination picture and verifications, somebody who can communicate with me a few sentences a day (yeah I am busy as well). As for the session lenght I was thinking of 5 day maximum duration, but as I said its just a cooperation setting up a session.

Advertisements
Kink Talk