Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2018, 03:54 AM   #1
lilcurious

Default loosing my self-esteem

hi all,

so let's start an experiment here. i'm pretty much addicted to get objectified. i can't tell you why.. maybe it's braking my pride, preventing me from being the person i sometimes dream of to be.. and/or being afraid to be.. not tough enough to be.. or because it's just impossible to be..

so - virtually i want to loose here the rest of any selfesteem i have. any pride has to go.

as i really don't have any experience how to to that, and what has an impact on myself.. i'd try to give that out of my hands.. asking you experienced people out there.

you don't have to think much about limits at first. i'm too old to get shocked.. and anything else what i get to know and don't like i'll try to add in my signature.

in the beginning, i'd love to try how i react to mostly verbal input.
so write me and try to hit the nerve. i will answer my reaction and maybe it's a little reward for you too.

Likes: getting objectified, insulting compliments, most kinds of torture, cum-fetish
Limits: no social consequences.
PM Dares
PMs referring to my posts are always welcome.
please no kik requests and things like that. i have no interest and no time anyways for those kind of things.
lilcurious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk