Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2018, 02:39 AM   #32
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch View Post
1) You stated that you feel you will stay a virgin through the rest of your life through a mix of choice and circumstance... could you expand on this, or is it too personal? No worries if it is.

2) If you were to become sexually active in real life and start enacting Master actions in person as I know you feel you would like to, do you think you would ever actually do stuff with submissive men (ie: sissies/crossdressers), or is that purely for fantasy and you'd rather stick to women?

3) If you would do stuff with sissy slaves, what would you do?
1) There is too much for me to expand fully on here. But it is a mix of the way my ex treated me and made me feel, the fact I am useless at attracting people, poor confidence, unhappy with my body, medical issues, my mental health balance and a whole load of other factors. Stress is a big one though.

2) I think I would possibly Dom a sissy or cd. I cant say for certain, as I not entirely sure I would like to dominate a woman in "real life". Until I get confident with sexuality and sexual contact, it doesn't matter who I Dom. It is just about control (to inflict things like humiliation) to me at the moment.

3) I honestly do not know, it depends on my mood and how I am generally feeling. Sorry that I cannot be more specific.

Kik: GD_Guvnor

Ask me anything

Likes: Controlling pee privileges, humiliating people through WAM or chastity, verbally degrading slaves, controlling clothing, seeing peoples underwear, making people go commando

Limits: Scat, vomit, blood
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk