Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-25-2018, 12:28 AM   #26
dare2be

When I get horny I become my own worst enemy.

On my way to the shower to complete my daily fucks I saw an intriguing thing laying on my counter: a set of goggles. I didn't bother to grab them, though the goggles were turning in my mind as I fucked myself senseless in the shower, my clit and nipples burning with a plug deep in my arse and my dildo (all eight inches) all the way inside of me. When I stopped, shaking and shivering from the exertion and the pure need flooding through me, a use for the goggles suddenly clicked.

Earlier today I saw a video of a girl taping a dildo into her throat. Deep throating is so painful and uncomfortable but the idea of being used gets me so wet. I climbed out of the shower, my dildo lodged inside of me balls deep, and grabbed the goggles then climbed back inside. I tied a bun at the bottom of my head to keep the goggles from slipping then put it on the opposite way around, leaving the thick rubber lodged between my teeth. With shaking arms, I pulled the goggle straps back as far as I could, managed to shove my thick dildo in between my mouth and the rubber straps, then let it be shoved into my throat, water falling onto my face as I was forced to stare at the ceiling, gagging around the massive intrusion in my throat. I gagged two, maybe three times, then fell to my knees and the dildo dislodged itself, leaving me coughing. Then I picked up the dildo and did it again, and again.

I hate the feeling of deep throating but being so used makes my pussy drip. I fingered myself while the dildo was lodged in my throat, trying to train away the gagging. It worked a bit longer each time I tried it, but after three or four gags the dildo was always forced out of my throat and I had to try again. I tightened the straps, shoved the dildo in this time, then covered it with the straps, my fingers working away in my pussy with my eyes staring up at the ceiling and my throat burning around the intrusion. I gagged once, twice, then stopped gagging. For a good while, I didn't gag, unable to breathe around the eight inches deep in my throat. Then I gagged hard and ripped the dildo out, vomiting a bit onto the shower floor. My face was covered in spit and my eyes were watery, but I touched my pussy and I was absolutely soaked. I washed off the dildo, then shoved it back into soaked pussy, then rinsed, stepped out of the shower, and pulled on underwear. I'm writing this plugged right now. My pussy and ass is so sore. I hate fucking myself yet I keep torturing myself. I feel bruised and sore everywhere.

I can't wait for another month.

twitter - dare2betwitt
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dare2be for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holes, stretch, stretching, train, training