Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-24-2018, 07:35 AM   #1
bourbon2k15

Female Clit pump

For every post I'll leave the pump on for 5,10, or 15 min (you choose). Then I'll complete a dare (of your choice).

The dare can be made before, during, or after your pumping.

Such as:
Before - Apply icy hot to inside of pump then pump for 10min
During - Apply Vibe to pump for duration of 15 minutes
After - Pump for 15 min then spank clit with ruler 10x

All spanking cannot exceed 10 spanks
Pumping cannot exceed 15 min
You can post once every 2 posts (and mine count)

Things I have:
Shoe Laces (for tying pumped clit)
Ruler
Charging Cord
Flip Flop
Flat Adjustable Clamp (from loose grip to strong)
Pinch clamps attachable to nipples (don't have to attach, when standing they pull)
Alligator Clamps
Toothpaste
Icy Hot
Tiger Balm
Toothpaste
Wax
Ice
A knotted Rope Walk (Max 2 walks - Back and Forth - which equals 4 complete walks from wall to wall)
Paddle
Bullet Vibe
Egg Vibe
Butt Plugs (multiple kinds from simple small - large, and inflatable)
Regular dildo
Vibrating Dildo
Rabbit Vibe

My goal?
To cry and not want to play with my clit and pussy for a while.
Nipples are free game, torture them if you want. Can pump them also (I have many pumps).

Will post responses as every 3 are done. We'll call 3 dares: 1 round.

For every new person that posts a qualifying dare:
Male - 25 whips to a swollen pussy with Sir's genuine leather belt

Female - 25 whips to a swollen pussy AND an extra swollen clit with a charging cord (This means the whole pussy is pumped, and then the clit itself is pumped separately).

~

For Repeat Darers:
Your 5th post - Sir has a cock ring that has been fashioned with thumb tacks. He will fuck me, and my swollen pussy, with that cock ring until he cums (usually 15-20 min).

Your 10th post - Sir will pump my pussy AND my clit (separately) then apply HOT SAUCE to my whole pussy, inside and out, and deliver 50 spanks to my ass with a wooden paddle that has holes WHILE there's a piece of freshly shaven ginger in my ass

Your 20th post - I will receive a ginger infused enema, plugged with my inflatable plug that is coated in hot sauce. I will have my pussy and clit (separately) pumped and then ginger root, freshly shaved, in my pussy and a ginger sauce duct taped to my clit. I will be whipped 25 times with a thin cane, then 25 times with sir's genuine leather belt, and then a final 25 times with the wooden paddle that has holes.

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.

Last edited by bourbon2k15; 06-26-2018 at 05:34 AM.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, clit pump, pump, spanking