Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2018, 08:14 PM   #1
dare2be

Wink Train all of my holes F/19

I'm participating in JuNO with my own twist. I feel that I've relied far too much on my clit and as such I've put myself on clit denial through the month of June.

I'd like to train all of my holes, both to be able to edge from penetration, and to service others better. I really need to get better at anal/vaginal/oral.

I'll try to accept most dares. These can be daily/weekly rules or dares. Just to note, I'm currently home from university and staying with my parents. I'll also be on a vacation during this month. Maybe dares for the plane, too? I'll be traveling with a friend.

Edit: I forgot to mention, you can also torture my tits/nipples, too, as my clit is off limits (aside from chemical play/torture).

------

likes: edging/denial, minor nipple pain, small insertions, hidden public.

dislikes: large insertions, nipple/clit pain, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, enemas, oral training.

limits: public/pics, family/friends, things that could cause permanent damage, ass-to-mouth, scat/piss.

Toys: 8in dildo, metal plug, bobby pins, hanger with clips, tigerbalm/peppermint oil/toothpaste, golf balls, two belts, assorted household items, bullet vibe that currently needs batteries. Oops. (note, I can purchase more things if required!)

Last edited by dare2be; 06-05-2018 at 04:11 PM.
dare2be is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
holes, stretch, stretching, train, training