Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-12-2018, 11:44 AM   #1
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Default 500minutes of cornertime, up to 1 month denial. Earn your spot in sir sam’s signature

It has been a while that I was hosting a cornertime thread. Here you go again. Let’s see whether this takes off.

Summary:
-The goal is to achieve 500 minutes of combined cornertime within a month. So cornertime of all contributors gets added together.
- People who have contributed get in denial until the 500 combined minutes are achieved or if 1month from today has passed.
- If the 500 minutes are achieved before the 1 month has passed all contributors are winners and will be in my signature for 1month.

Rules:
- every cornertime contribution must be at least 30minutes and can be as long as one wants.
- all cornertime contributions get added together.
- cornertime shall be naked, hands on back, nose pressed to wall, no other distractions or pleasure (so no clamps, ropes, music, vibe, etc. etc.etc.). It shall be simple and boring.
- a cornertime contribution is only valid if a “reasonable” report is written in this thread. It does not have to be a full page, but at least say something about how you felt before, during and after the cornertime. Sharing your experience adds to the joint pleasure of this thread.
- people who report a cornertime are “in”. They get on no-touch denial until the total of 500minutes is achieved or when 1month has passed.
- after the first contribution one can do as many additional contributions as one wants. They all add to the total.
- for every 10minutes of cornertime reported in this thread all denied people who are “in” get 1 edge allowance.
- to Join one must be have been a member before this thread started and have at least 50posts or 10blogs (sad but necessary as I had fraud on an earlier thread). People who were expelled from an earlier thread of me are also not allowed.
- no new contributors are allowed during the final 100minutes.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sir sam for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk