Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-17-2007, 04:35 PM   #29
sirparkuk

Send a message via MSN to sirparkuk Send a message via Yahoo to sirparkuk
Default Part 5

I am so sorry for the delay in posting the next part of this story. Life has just been hectic, but I've finally got it written. I'm writing the next part now, so I should be able to post that within the next day.

Many thanks for all the posts here - it's great to know you've enjoyed the story so far. Sum1 you're quite right - my error. He did start off as an English teacher, but somehow morphed into a History teacher. I'll stick with History from now in.

As always, feel free to message me or post here.

-------------------------------------------------

Part 5:

“Ok – finish this off for homework please,” said Andrew as the bell sounded for the end of the lesson. Another groan rose from the class, but soon the room was filled with the sound of chatter and scraping chairs as the students packed away and headed for the doorway. Andrew watched the first students disappear and then went to his desk to tidy up his papers from the lesson. He was determined not to look at Jenny or Erica, just to assume they would leave with the others, give them no sign that he had even thought about their threat.

“So, Mr. Thomas. I guess it’s playtime.” It was Erica’s voice, confident and full of mischief. “I know Jenny here has been looking forward to it.”

Jenny shifted her weight uncomfortably from one foot to another. She just wanted to run, to get as far away from this embarrassing encounter as possible. How could she ever have let Erica talk her into this? How could she even have confided in her?

Andrew looked up at the two girls. The classroom was now empty, just a few bits of discarded paper floating around on the floor. Jenny was dressed in a shortish red skirt and a strappy top. In a distant part of his brain, Andrew knew she looked sensational. Her black hair draped over her shoulders, catching the breeze from the air-conditioning unit in the room. Unlike Jenny, Erica was staring straight at him. She was, in her own way, attractive too. She was much slighter that Jenny, at least a couple of inches shorter, and her blonde hair was much more tailored, cut sleekly to highlight the line of her cheek bones.

“Now look girls,” Andrew replied, affecting his deepest, most authoritative voice. “You have two options here. You could stay, put yourselves in a very difficult situation, and pay the serious consequences. Or – and I strongly suggest this is the route to take – you leave now, we forget everything that may, or may not, have happened, and no more will be said.”

Jenny nodded almost subconsciously, agreeing wholeheartedly with Mr. Thomas’ evaluation.

“Now look at that Sir,” cut in Erica, before Jenny could even begin to formulate a reply. “You’re speaking as if, in some way, you’re still in charge. As if, in some small way, we have to do as you say. But you see you’re forgetting – Jenny here saw you having a good old time with yourself earlier, and one call, just one word, to her daddy – that’s Councillor Daddy to you – and your teaching career is as good as over.”

Andrew swallowed hard, panic rising through his stomach, restricting his throat, his mouth suddenly dry. "Think... think," he thought to himself.

“Now, come on Erica. Don’t make threats you and I know you’re never going to follow through. Jenny won’t do anything of the sort, will you Jenny?” He looked straight at Jenny, trying to catch her eye, sure that he could frighten her away.

Jenny did not look up. She closed her eyes, held her breath, the sound of her heart pumping in her ears. Erica had been so confident, so sure of herself, and Mr. Thomas.... well he thought she didn't have the nerve, wasn't prepared to get him where she wanted him. This was the moment. She knew what she had to say, should say, would say.

“I would Sir. I’ll phone him now.”

That was it. Decision made. No going back now. She could hear Erica laughing beside her as she reached in her bag for her phone. Without looking at Mr. Thomas, she starting dialling her father’s work number.

“Ok, ok,” Andrew blurted. “Jenny, stop dialling. Let’s talk about this.” All clear thinking had left him, all confidence gone. He was fighting for his life and he was desperate to find anything to give him time to think.

“Oh no, Mr. Thomas. No more talk,” said Erica firmly. “It’s time for action. I want to see what Jenny got to see earlier. Now strip.”
sirparkuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk