Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2018, 04:42 PM   #11
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by W01f View Post
1.) Day time in a parking garage. Naked except for high heels. Place pics while naked on 15 cars in the garage
2.) Ankles tied together while taking pic
3.) Hands on your asscheeks
4.) Clothes locked in a car; car key in your pussy.
5.) Hands cuffed, but edge 5 times before with the car key inside. Allow a stack (20+) of pics to fly away in the wind.
6.) With "Free Parking!" written in a nice arch across your lower abdomen.
7.) Wear colorful panties on your face like a mask. Since the 20+ wind thing is there, one pic in your own mail box.
Finally spread this pic <3

I drove to the nearest parking garage i knew and got naked still inside my car. „Free Parking!“ was written on me since i left the house There was only one floor (in the ground) so if anybody would enter the parking garage the chance to see me would be very high. I left the clothes in the car and put the camera in position to take the pic of me in an empty parking lot next to my car. Then i tied my ankles together, got in position and started edging with the car locked and the key in my pussy *-* since you didnt say i had to wear the panties-mask while edging i let it lay on the ground next to me until i finished edging. Edging was no problem because only 2 cars drove inside the parking garage but i could hide behind my car <3

After the edges i started a 2 min timer to take the pic and then i put the panties over my head to cover my face and then cuffed my hands (key of handcuffs laying on the ground next to the cam). I was shocked that i wasnt able to see anything through the panties *-* Of course i also put hands on asscheeks but i couldnt put them anywhere else because they were cuffed.. It felt like hours until the cam finally took the pic *-* At least i didnt hear a car or strangers <3

Since i wasnt able to reach my head with my hands (didnt think about that earlier) i had to shake my head to get the panties off my head, which looked very funny i guess When they were off i walked to the cam and unlocked my handcuffs. That took a lot of time but finally i made it and also could remove my ankle ties. I was completely naked with only the writing and the key still in my pussy and was happy that it was so „easy“ and without any bigger problems until a young woman entered the parking garage to get her car... of course i still were standing at the camera spot and looked at the pic so if i had hid behind my car she probably would have seen me running to it *-* So i took another car to hide and just hoped that it wouldnt be her car *-* And for everybody of you hoping now that it was her car: Nope :P

When she left the parking garage i quickly pulled the key out of my pussy (very wet) and opened my car, dressed and drove home <3

This pic is really hot btw <3

Yesterday i finally spread this pic (of course naked). I put 1 in my own mailbox and let a stack of 20 pics fly away out of the window of my car while Aylin drove the car so she chose where i spread them a bit. Of course she drove as close to the center of our city as possible with car.. *-* But the panties covered my face very good so i dont think i can get recognized <3

Keep the dares coming and remember you also could go to 20.. 30+ if you want (not only 7 like this one) <3
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, pic, picture, public, strangers