Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2018, 07:20 PM   #1
Rhia

Default 25/F slut needs to learn her lesson.

I am in need of punishment again. I disobeyed my master and I need to learn my place. I came without permission again so he is going to make me regret it. I have my vibrator on high taped to my pussy and I am not allowed to remove it until an hour is up. He made me edge three times before starting so I am already close.*I made this mistake before so this time it cannot go unpunished.

I am allowed to cum as many times as I want. He says the only fitting punishment for a slut that cums without asking is to make her cum so many times she begs it to stop.*

Each person is allowed to add up to 10 minutes additional time along with any other punishments that they feel appropriate. The only rules are any additional punishments cannot alter the original task (so I can't take the vibrator off or change the speed) or must be done after the time is up.*

Limits: Public, pics, pee/poo, excessively long dares, extreme pain, anything illegal, videos, diapers, needles

Available toys: ben wa balls, dildo, lube, ball gag, magic wand

Click HERE to view my PM dares. Feel free to give me as many as you like.
Rhia is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk