Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2010, 11:40 PM   #1
penguin13

Default Four Complete Strangers become Slaves

As I slowly open my eyes, the dark room reveals itself to me. Not knowing what happened last night. I get up with the cold tile mocking my every movement. Looking around me, I notice three strangers in the same situation as me. Going into more detail there was two girls and two guys including me. Somehow they looked more terrified then me. (If that was even possible!) Wanting to break this awkward silence as everyone stares at each other, but not wanting to be the “leader” figure. Finally the other guy stood up. He looked roughly around the age of 16 or 17, six foot, weighing in about 150 pounds. I was sensing he was a jock at his high school due to his broad shoulders and decent size muscles.

“Where the fuck are we?” asked the guy.
“I don’t know but maybe we should start off with introductions first,” said one of the chicks.
“Ok, well my name is Chuck.”
“My name is Jessica,” said the smaller one of the two girls. She looked around 16, about five foot eight inches. It looked like she had A cups, with a very nice curve on her body.
“My name is Bethanie, but you can call me Beth for short.” As she said this I couldn’t help but be hypnotized by her southern accent. Even know she was taller then Jessica by a few inches they looked twins due to their bodies.
“Well I guess that leaves me, my name’s Seth.” Now normally guys like Chuck would be beating me up due to small structure. I was 17 at five foot seven inches, weighing in at 130 pounds,
“Now do you want to answer my question?” asked Chuck.
“I have no idea,” replied both Jessica and Beth at the same time.

Chuck didn’t seem too pleased with this answer , but there wasn’t much he could do. Instead of blowing up with anger (like I thought he would), he instead starts to look around the mysterious room. With nothing else to do, the rest of us follow his lead. The room looked like someone’s basement fully equipped with a mini bar, huge television, a couch, some chairs and a bathroom. After minutes of looking for anything that would help us find out where we were, we gave up. As the others sat on the couch I went towards the door to try to open it. Like I suspected it was locked. Thinking we should just make the best of this, so I sat down with the others.

“Does the TV work?” I asked.
“Is it on?” Chuck replies in a sarcastic tone.

Instead of trying to figure out how we all ended up here, we just sat there in silence. The quietness was driving me insane. I wanted to speak but I didn’t want Chuck to make me look like a dumbass in front of the chicks. Now I usually don’t go for chicks out of my league (Actually I really don’t talk to many girls outside of my family.), but there seemed something different with Beth. She didn’t seem like any of the stuck up bitc-- girls at my school. Even if she’s not interested in me, there is a huge chance we don’t go to the same school because I have never seen her or anyone here before. Thinking about this, I decided to make a move on her. Right before I was about to speak, the door started to open, Time seemed to stop as someone was about to be revealed. Thoughts of old guys, pedophiles and hot chicks popped in my mind as I started to imagine the stranger. Hoping it was the first one. As the door fully opens, music started to play but not like any kind I have heard before. It was more of a fantasy type. The music got louder as everyone stood up. I could see Chuck starting to clench his hands into fists.
penguin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to penguin13 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk