Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2018, 02:12 PM   #1
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

Default Mind helping me out?

Hey there my lovely GetDare community,

To make it short , I've gotten myself a chastity device quite sometime ago and never got around to use it so I thought to myself how about I invite you beautiful people to make a game out of this.

I will let you guys give me tasks that revovle around the key itself.
The twist is I have a spare key meaning that you guys can be as abusive to the first one as you'd like, freeze it, eat it, burrow it, you name it let your wildest fantasies run wild.

Obviously I'll try to give detailed reports regarding the tasks when I get around to do them what might take a bit because it's kind of hectic right now so I beg for your forgivness if I'm quite for a few days.

I'll also kindly indulge in short kik sessions where I'd be willing to edge for pictures if I redeem the person of interest as worthy.

I've never been the kind of person that can keep my urges down so I'll reward the person that breaks me or the top 3 dares and as an incentive to motivate you sadistic people out there; I squirm very fast.

Thus it's locked, happy teasing.

Edit: I've noticed afterwards I've been a bit unclear, the tasks/given dares should make the key inaccessible or hard to get for a while but I guess just giving me a denial time of up to 12h per 1 day should be fine aswell. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Dashie; 02-28-2018 at 02:20 PM.
Dashie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, edge, squirm, tasks, tease