Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

Default A bunch of naked pictures!

Hopefully that title is intriguing, but fairly accurate.

This isn't really a dare per-say, but perhaps a tool you could incorporate into a dare.

The idea I suspect would work best for guys, but might be adapted for girls, I'm not sure.

Anyway, the idea is that you take a picture of yourself naked with your hands covering the important bits. Then, you use that picture to cover the important bits while you take another picture, so this new picture is of you covering yourself with the old picture. Then, use that picture to cover yourself, and take another picture, so it's you covering yourself with a picture, covering yourself with a picture. Do this as many times as needed so that you can't really make out that you're actually covering yourself with your hands in the first picture, so people can let their imaginations run wild. I figure that picture, is showing about the most skin as humanly possible without being technically obscene.

I'm not really sure it's practical, but it might be fun, and someone might be able to use it creatively.

Dislikes:
Hard pain - Jacking off - Semi-public - Wedgies

Hates:
Extreme pain - Urine - Full Public - Involving other people

Limits (Will never do these)
Permanent damage - Involving Family - Scat - Involving Animals - Crossdressing - Eating Gross stuff
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk