Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-28-2017, 03:14 PM   #11
Matt_94

Inspected: truwho_ (kik)

Pic:
I've received two pics. First one, requested full frontal in mirror, and second one of the inspected choice - full back pic with ass clearly visible. Both naked.

General impression:
Truwho_ seems to be quite young 23-26 yo male. Fit - it is visible that he goes to gym as his muscles are clearly visible.

Description:
He's dark, curly haired.

His upper body is quite hairy but I presume that he trims his chest and shaves armpits. I've got impression that truwho_ is a swimmer. However, the pic from behind does not show wide shoulder as swimmers steoretipically have. Chest muscles are nicely visible with small nipples.

His lower body is less hairy and freshly shaven and trimmed (except for stomach which is haired around umbilicus. It has to be stated, that butt is round and probably shaven (naturally not haired).

His pubes are shaved and trimmed and form a small rectangle above the shaft.

Proceeding to his dick. It seems to be almost fully erect. I will make a guess that it is 5.7 to 6.1 inch long. However, the girth is smaller than Terminal's. His dick is uncut with clans equal in circumference to shaft.

Rating:
Truwho_ is handsome man. He's got everything he needs - muscularity, posture, lenght. I recommend him for further inspections.

Score:
Body 5/5
Dick 4.5/5
Pic: 4.5/5

Dislikes: piss, semi-public
Limits: face, public, scat, messy, anal, involving others, crossdressing, exposure

Kik: matt.zyx
Matt_94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, inspection, kik, lush, picture, rate