Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2017, 01:18 AM   #10
MrCharcol
Distinguished Member

A bit of an all holiday task for Bimbo Lizzi I hope you will try it..

Bimbo Lizzi as you are taking your boyfriend with you and he seems to be your sub my dare involves controlling you both, him through you.

I really do think that the Boyfriend need some imposed control over his willy, I am sure that you know boys get excited on holiday and we don't want him getting to excited and making a mess. But it would be unfair to just punish him as it is Bimbo Lizzi I want to control so
For his training I will use the carrot and stick so that Bimbos reward him when he does a task but I know that Bimbos need to be controlled as well.

So I do want you to pack the Boyfriend's Chastity device in your luggage I am sure the slight rush, of fear about the baggage handlers finding it, may excite you.

Of course while you are flying there will also need for in-flight entertainment. Now it would be silly to try to bring your bullet vibe on the plane so as they say in the airline business its "Doors to manual" you are to edge twice and if you do so yiu can Cum once on the flight. That is your in-flight entertainment. After all those days chaste I think you deserve it and besides it's a holiday from denial.

But we can't leave the Boyfriend out let's call him Bimboi after all he must be silly to not use Bimbo Lizzi as his own Cum dump and treat Bimbo Lizzi as the Sexy slut she is. So the silly Bimboi gets treated as part of Bimbo Lizzis toys.

On the plane youu are to ask for a blanket as you feel cold now spread it over you and Bimboi. Now it is up to you on how far you go but you must touch Bimboi's willy twice and also get him hard it could be by whispering him a naughty story but you will need to check that it worked.

Once in your hotel you are to get Bimboi to unpack for uou sub boys have tk do these things it makes them happy as with training he will learn to be happy with Bimbo Lizzi dressing like a sluttier at night and being eye candy for real men.

Back to bimboi, when he finds the Chastity device you are to explain that you were thinking he needs control while you get over your jet lag and he is to wear it
for 24 hours then if he has been a good boi you may let him out.

The reward for his release s that you will dress really hot and tease him all night while out before taking him back to the hotel and fucking his brains out. (Yhe carrot)

In the morning offer him a blow job if he will go back into the Chastity device. Explain that being sexy in front of him and turning mens heads but knowing that you call the shots as to when you will initiate sex turns you on so much.

If he agrees tease him get him to help you dress for the pool get him running around brining you drinks etc. The more attention you get from others the more like you are to fuck him.

If he does not agree to being caged dress frumpy and refuse his advances that day.

The next day offer him the same option.If he refuses twice you are to change tactic go High level bimbo, stripper heels at the pool high cut swimsuit and seek attention I am sure he will fall into line.

For each day you fail to get looks from the boys you will do 30 minutes plugged pre dinner drinks in the bar plugged then slip the plug into your hand bag. And during dinner leave the Bimboi whilst you go edge naked in the loo.

The next day you are to try harder and dress sluttier until you know boys head are turning to look at the jot Bimbo

I hope you like the idea.

Emily giving me her submission was the best gift I have ever received, and subbing to her was fun, but now she knows her place.

I want to thank my beautiful and devoted muse for her friendship , her erotic mind and for being my Danger Twin

Read her amazing story: My Stupid Boyfriend http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139366
MrCharcol is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk