Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2017, 09:45 PM   #23
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
It might help if you read the ads before applying to them.

How has Butterfly not found someone yet?

She's sweet, she's funny, loyal, she always tries her best and will communicate with you. You might see her devotion to asslvr as a 'restriction' or a drawback but I don't think it is in the slightest. He will only step in if asked or if he feels something isn't quite right/needs amending. And if you want the best from Butterfly, then looking after her should be high on your priorites and done correctly, asslvr wouldn't need to step in unless you and she asked him to.

When AM and I did a trial with both of them he rarely stepped in or overode something unless he knew it was something Butterfly wouldn't be able to do and was happy to communicate and amend it with us to something she was able to do.

Talk to her! Get to know her! Work with her. Give her the effort you expect from her and you wont be disappointed!
I just want to confirm what IceMaiden says here. I am protective over butterfly but I am also very reasonable and have immense trust in my wife. While it's true there may be a couple instances where I might want to have input, I am not one to intrude.

Butterfly deserves a great Dom and I'm sure you're out there so take a chance and apply!

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Advertisements
Kink Talk