Old 06-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #1
NatureBoy

Default 3 boys sleepover

I'll start of with a little about the three boys

Nick: 14 years old, athletic, has a girlfriend

Marc: 14 years old, athletic, has a girlfriend

Troy: 14 years old, althetic, likes a girl

CHAPTHER 1

Everyone arrives at Nick's house for the sleepover. They start off by swimming. After that they play video games for about an hour. They soon get board and start thinking of things to do. Marc suggests they play truth or dare In the living room.
Troy says " Sure I don't care what we do."
Nick says " Yeah I'll play."
Marc says " ok,who starts."
Nick says " I will ."
It starts off with boaring easy truth or dares like what kind of underwear do you wear, what is the farthest that you ever went with a girl and stuff like that. But then thinks get more interresting.
Marc said " We should make this more interresting." It was Troys turn to be dared.
" Troy I dare you to switch underwear with Nick." said Marc. Troy and Nick looked at eachother.
They both said "ok." Nick went into the dinning room and troy went into the front room. Marc switched the underwear for them and handed Troy's to Nick and Nick's to Troy. This was wierd for them because Troy wears boxerbriefs and Nick wears boxers. Now it was Marc's turn to get dared. "Since my parents are not home I dare you to jump in the pool naked." said Nick. Marc's eyes got wider. He said nervously " ok ."

To Be Continued....

Last edited by NatureBoy; 06-21-2010 at 08:27 PM.
NatureBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk