Nwbie
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelfBondageGirl View Post
Regret
28 and female
Anal, selfbondage, predicament/pain
Limits: permanent scaring, public, illegal
Likes: selfbondage, anal, pain, predicaments, piss, shit, diapers, messy, confinement, long term scenarios, hoods, gags, sensory deprivation, and random other things.
I haven't writen any public reports on here, but if you would like I can pm a very detail report I wrote someone about one of my self bondage scenarios.
I usually do this stuff on a weekend so I can go for at least 48 hrs straight. I live alone in a house. I have a basement with poles from floor to ceiling, as well as I-beams over head. As far as gear and toys go, I have an almost endless supply of rope, any sort of typical household items to use, 3 pairs of hand cuffs, a pair of leg irons, many pad locks with a ton of keys, some go to none of the locks, wrist and ankle cuffs for suspension, deprivation hoods, inflatable rubber hood with inflatable gag and breather hose, different types of gags, electro tens units, caddle prod, clover clamps with chain, and a set with rings, little magnetic balls, a full set of different sized nipple suction cups, 12" dildo, 18" thick dildo, vibrator, small suction dildo, ball butt plug, and some random small miscellaneous stuff.

I hope that all works for you.
This one is onthe way doing some research to be sure about a few things. I might set a condition for your dare.
For now please pm me a report your wrote (or Kik me).

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumiliWhore View Post
Start your message with 1 of the 3 themes in the correct color and bold.
Write down your age and gender for good measure.
Provide me with one up to three limits or likes in bold.
Provide me with the rest of your limits and likes for reference.
Then put a link to a recent good report that you wrote. This must be a public report, such as on your GD blog or in another thread. This is very important.
Provide any additional useful information, such as toys, how much time you have on average, your living situation, etc.

Regret
I am a 21 year old male.
I want to see if you can make me regret my cross-dressing, public humiliation, and diaper likes.
My other likes include anal, chastity, bondage, and cum-play.
My limits are face pictures, illegal activity and generally dangerous things.
Regrettably, my reports have all been done through pictures or messages on Kik and have since been lost, but I assure you, I will spend extra effort on constructing a precise report for your dare.
I have dildos, dresses, skirts, a couple of crop tops, heels and flats and a couple of plugs with me. I usually have eight hours throughout the day, although I have plenty of time for the next couple of weeks. I am currently travelling, but typically live with someone, which is a non-issue.
I do hope for a dare soon, and apologise that I can not provide a history of good reports.
You're lucky I like public so much, please Kik me at Nwbie
That way I can ask some questions later.
Nwbie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, likes, limit breaking, limit pushing, limits