Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2017, 05:04 PM   #1
NoLimitz

Nuclear Why Do You Have Scat In Your Limits?

But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”
-Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland.

I've been really interested in asking this question for a long time but hesitated because of the negative associations with scat. Some people the second they hear the words "Scat,Poop etc." they have a natural repulsion, but it got me thinking..

How many people with scat in their limits have actually tried it? In any shape or form during play. I've always been one of those "Try everything once" type of people. Some people try CBT and love it, I can't stand it! But I can say that, because I've tried it. I think scat play is something that is a LOT worse in your head than in reality. People overthink how BAD it will be instead of how GOOD it could be. So I've come up with a few questions for people with scat in their limits to answer honestly.

You can answer whatever you like. I'd appreciate all questions answered, but if you don't want to answer all these questions feel free to post a simple explanation of why you have scat in limits.

1. Have you ever tried scat in any shape or form? (Eg. Smearing, Pooping outside the toilet etc.)
2. If you have, then what didn't you like about it?
3. Again, if you've tried scat. Did you taste?
4. If the love of your life disclosed they had this fetish, what would you do? (Eg. Refuse to be any part of it? leave them?! try it?...)
5. Visualise If you were going to try scat, what scenario would you fantasise about? (I need to explain more, if you've never tried scat. Dom/me or sub, visualise how you would like too try it IF you were going to. So a Dom/me might want to play video games and just use them as a toilet so they don't have to stop playing. A Sub might visualise being used as toilet paper for their Dom/me or simply want to wipe their ass after a poop)
6. If you've never tried scat, what scares you the most?

Thank you for reading! I'm genuinely interested, I'd like to see some serious replies as well! Thanks again!

Last edited by NoLimitz; 07-02-2017 at 05:09 PM.
NoLimitz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to NoLimitz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
limit, question, scat