Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2017, 09:11 AM   #34
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well slaveboy28's training, mental and physical is going well now, the latest report sent from him to me is below. I hope Getdare readers enjoy reading it, he will blog again soon I am very sure but he has been rather busy at slave school learning and peparing for our next real life meeting, but if there is enough demand he will write again here and on his "story" post in the R18 story section,"There he was".

Sir.

Quote:

Sir,

Here are the answers to your questions. They are not perhaps direct answers but I tried to answer them in full in a more cohesive text - so that is why I named this letter a report. And yes Sir, I quoted a lot this time. Not because I did not want to write Sir, but because I simply found some quotes on ukstudentalpha’s tumblr blog so good and so “my own” I had to include them in my text.

Describe your Master.

What do you like about him?
What are you grateful for?
How has he improved your life?
What does he do that makes you quiver in submissive bliss?
How has he changed you?

I think describing a person is a very difficult job so I would like to answer this question in a different way. Not by describing his attractive man body (he simply is an amazingly attractive hairy grizzly bear with moobs one would suck for hours - not just suck, feast on them, bite them, lick them, kiss them, worship them - a great always hard cock, big balls full of precious man spunk, nice beard and wicked eyes. And yes he smells amazing also. His feet are amazing, his sweat tastes amazing… I could really go on and on) or focusing on his character, or his confident behaviour, but simply describing him by not really describing him.
In a way my Master is someone you are not likely to meet or at least not likely to find his description anywhere. And there is no reason for him to place his description anywhere. When you meet him, you know. You know he simply is a person you always wondered whether such person really exists or not. He is one of those rare gems that you read about in blogs and stories and you always wonder - can such a person be true or is he just an act of fiction?
He has so many experience, so much knowledge and what I find most attractive he knows it. and he is willing to share this. He knows how good he is, how superior he is and what effect this has on a weak submissive like me. A boy who always craved, needed and deserved discipline, routine, control and someone to please and dedicate his time, mind and body to. He simply is what people call a natural. He knows he is there to be in charge, to give orders, to punish and discipline but also to help boys embrace their role as slaves. As human beings who deserve respect and care but only if they submit and admit their inferiority to real men.
Like every dominant he has his own needs and demands and exploring them and hopefully meeting them is something that makes me proud, wanted, cared for. To know you brought pleasure to someone who simply is there to receive pleasure and that you managed to do a good job is something that always really makes me quiver in a submissive bliss. To hear “good boy” is the biggest reward I can get. It is even more important than all physical rewards (and you may imagine how big a reward is to be on my knees at his feet, kneeling on cold kitchen floor, looking in his eyes full of strength, power but also responsibility. Worshiping him from feet up, embracing the roles - his superiority and your own inferiority. Putting everything but Sir behind to just serve and make him enjoy the moment in full. Let him know you are his, in his (safe) hands, knowing the pleasure you receive only depends on the pleasure you can give. And then being allowed to play with his body, lick it, worship it, grovel at his feet, beg to be allowed to suck his cock or once again suck on his nipples. Letting yourself go for his pleasure.). It is just something that blows my mind and at the same time always makes me want to offer him even more. In a way this is something I am most grateful every single time I achieve something not for myself but for Sir.

“Who owns your pussy?
You do, Sir.
Who owns your clit?
You do, Sir.
Who decides if or when you cum?
You do, Sir.
Who decides if you get hard?
You do, Sir.
Who makes the rules?
You do, Sir.
Who owns every hair on your body?
You do, Sir.
Who decides which if you’re allowed to grow hair or shave?
You do, Sir.
Who owns every one of your muscles?
You do, Sir.
That’s what you need, Isn’t it boy?
Yes Sir. I love it Sir. I need it so bad.
You need rules, don’t you boy?
Yes Sir. I love your rules. I love obeying you Sir.”

And in this way he changed me the most. He made me realise giving pleasure is better than being focused on my own egoistic needs. I guess some of us just are like this, that we receive so much more from giving flowers than receiving them. Because giving is in a way receiving. He let me experience this in real life, let me give him so much information and control but at the same time taught me to trust, talk, communicate.
This is more than just a sex lesson, it is a life lesson and it is one that improved my life.
Once again I can not find the best description in English so a quote is in place “People frequently think that kink and BDSM is about power and authority. It isn’t. It is about connection and manipulating that connection in a way that has profound impact on the people involved.” And yes, it has a profound effect on me.
Also I am not just grateful for everything he has thought me so far, for his encouragement, for his advice and also for allowing me to grow as a person and as a slave - trying new things, facing fears, dealing with great challenges like my weight, weak body…. My Master simply unlocked something in me and allowed me to work on this, fight my demons, express myself. For this I am grateful every day. I simply am grateful for a smile on his face when I make him proud. It is the best and biggest reward.
I am also grateful he made me realise it is not about me, about my puny pleasure which used to be a short, pathetic, automatic orgasm after just a few strokes of what I considered a nice cock and a sign of my predetermined role as a man who can just jerk off and forget about everyone else. With orgasm control he shoved me how obedience and devotion can bring a far bigger pleasure than a simple ejaculation. Like I read, some cocks do not deserve an orgasm without approval and I can only agree with it. Because it is better and more satisfying to always put Sir first. Yes, this makes me horny, on edge and sometimes just extremely emotional but I know it is what he likes and wants. And that is why it is always worth it. To just wait, offer him the control of my genitals. Even if they are controlled, used, tortured they still somehow play much more important role in my life then when they were used for fucking or masturbation. They serve as a toy for my Master’s pleasure.
And they can be another tool to show me I need something different than a hole to fuck. That it is not really a cock but just a part of my genitals. And I found a very similar experience in a blog: “Lately Master had been exploring emasculating me. I have never been more confused, but I’ve also never been happier. I cannot recall ever truly questioning my gender. I have always felt like a man and … that hasn’t changed at all. I am still left wondering what it is that sends such pleasure through my body when Master calls me his girl, or otherwise talks to or about me with that feminine lens. In all honesty I don’t really care, I just don’t want him to stop….The completely irrational part of my brain I think is latching onto that pure blissful emotion and thinking of all of the things that I can do for my Master. I’m not a girl. I’m not particularly feminine. My Master likes both of those things that I am not. The thought that I am becoming those things that he likes and that he is the one transforming me is euphoric.”
The hopefully answers the questions my Sir posed but at the same time poses more and more new questions - and this I think is a good thing, it is a sign things are going in the right direction, deeper, more intense. And although writing all this still does not make me completely understand everything, and I do question how Sir managed to take so much control of me, at the same time just touching my precious leather collar again makes me sure I made the right decision and makes me feel everything is just the way it was meant to be: a Master and his slave.

boy A

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 02-26-2017 at 07:05 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk