Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2016, 12:35 PM   #20
Foxycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarmatio View Post
I'm not sure if it's limit but i'll give a try to that. First 20 spanks on pussy. Then clothespins on inner labia lips and clit for 10 mins. Then put chilly on inner lips and clit then you have to start fucking the big dildo till you edge. After edging you are free to clean up.
I had so much fun trying this one! I started off by stripping naked, and gathering everything I needed. Since you didn't specify what I would spank my pussy with, I used the back of my hairbrush. I spread my legs as wide as I could on my bed and started whacking my little pussy hard while counting. Each hit landed directly on my clit and labia, and sent shooting pains though my pussy. Once 20 had landed, my pussy was red and my clit swollen and throbbing. I grabbed my clothespins and put two on each labia, and one on my clit. The one on my clit stung so bad, and I was biting my teeth down trying to get over the pain while waiting. Each minute it got worse and worse, and after 10 minutes I quickly removed each clothespin, which in return brought me even more pain. My clit was so big and swollen all I wanted to do was rub it senseless, but that wasn't a part of my punishment. So instead, I grabbed my chili (I had chopped one in half earlier) and rubbed it hard into my lips and clit. It started burning intensely, and my eyes started watering as I grabbed my biggest dildo. I started off slowly, but after about a minute I was ramming the dildo into my pussy, aching to cum. The burning on my lips and clit was so intense, all I wanted to do was to feel some pleasure. Once I felt the orgasm peak, I edged for about 30 seconds before removing the dildo and cleaning myself up. Hope you enjoyed your report, and if it was satisfactory I hope you'll give me another

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares

Toys list

Find my sexual map here
Check my blog for my previous dare reports!
Kik: Foxycat94
Foxycat is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Foxycat for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk