Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2010, 09:42 PM   #1
markj

Default A story for the submissive ladies.

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong section for a story. I did look around/checked over the rules, and I felt this story was really more suited to the slave/master lounge than to the dare story section.

I've had to split this across multiple posts as the end result was far too large for a single post. I'll start with an introduction then add one post per story day below that.

This post is the result of the story idea I was recruiting for a couple of weeks ago from the following threads at Getdare and Milovana: http://getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=40210 and http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4858 unless they have already been deleted or expired. If that's the case and you're really interested in what it said, just get in contact with me on markjonesorig at gmail dot com (replace the at with @ and the dot with a full stop) or PM me via my profile and I'll be happy to send on the contents.

I'll warn you now, this involves a fair whack of reading. The first couple of pages are mostly information about the story and things I felt you'd need to know before entering the actual story itself.

This is an erotic story, but not quite in the regular sense. I wanted to try something a bit more involved than simply attempting to write a story. Something which could adapt to the behavior and mindset of those reading it as we went along. To that end, I decided to go with the rather crazy approach of a "living story", or writing it on the fly as I received feedback and daily reports from the submissives involved.

I have never tried my hand at being a master/dom before attempting this idea, and had only really lightly played around at being a submissive. I think I enjoy either role just as much, since for me the main factor is everybody involved has to have fun rather than sticking to one mindset. I get my enjoyment from knowing others are having a pleasurable time following my instructions. I also think one of the best ways to punish somebody online is to find out what they like the most, and then totally deny them that pleasure rather than trying to force them into actions which they simply won't do, or will outright lie about. This story probably isn't for those of you who like an extremely harsh master, but it's my hope everybody will find at least some small parts to enjoy.

The original design allowed me to incorporate multiple participants, but I'm only making one set of the story/instructions available. This is so those involved will never know exactly how many other subs were real, and how many were made up - whether I was focusing attention on another person, or simply teasing them with a figment of my (and by extension their) imagination. While each sub was given her own unique instructions with slight variations on the story (depending on her position relative to others), it was left up to them to try and imagine what instructions others might be having to follow at any point in time. This approach allowed me to engineer bouts of jealousy & feelings of being "left out" at times for some, while simultaneously lavishing attention and playtime on others without anybody knowing exactly what I was allowing other subs to do. You should gain a clearer understanding of this as you read the story.

This particular path was chosen as it contains the least number of requirements. You won't need any sex toys to complete it, but a basic form of dildo will help. Substitutions can be made however. It's up to you to figure out what to use as a replacement for various objects you may not have. The path chosen was also developed for a female who enjoyed nipple play more than pussy/clit stimulation, if you're wired differently, simply reverse the instructions so you play with/punish your clit rather than your nipples when ordered.

While the story was run over a certain number of days, I know many of you will likely just cram through it in a couple of sessions. That's entirely up to you, but I would recommend trying it across the real time period it was created across originally. I'm not going to state the exact number of days here to try and reduce the chance of spoiling it, but if you really need to check beforehand, just scroll down toward the end of the post and you should have no problem finding out for yourself.

Please excuse any terrible grammar, glaring plot holes, or just outright mistakes. This was quite a mammoth undertaking for me as I haven't written anything creative for a number of years and I know my English isn't exactly up to snuff. I ended up spending anything from 2-6 hours/day on each day of the story at the cost of some sleep which should help account for the majority of mistakes. All I had to work off was the core idea of the story and daily reports from the subs. NO PART of it was written ahead of time except the first day, and this made it fairly difficult for me to remember what had taken place in the days prior. I haven't gone through and edited any of it other than to remove personal banter with this particular sub - what you see is exactly what she got. The whole event was written "on the fly" each day, and would likely take me months to edit it up to a standard I'd find acceptable for a regular form of erotic story.

Very occasionally I managed to link an idea across multiple days, such as the training video on Days 1 and 3, but such occurrences were rare. You may pick up on it when you read things through and think I must have written something like that ahead of time, but I can assure you the idea for the picture stimuli only popped into my head while writing Day 3.

There are a few things you need to know BEFORE you begin the story.

1) Anything between square brackets is an order to be followed. Everything else is story text. [This is an instruction, pinch your nipples 8 times] but this is just story text.

All instructions are to be completed in full before reading on. If they don't specify "Continue to do this as you read" or words to that effect, then you shouldn't be touching yourself in any manner as you keep going.

Read an instruction from bracket to bracket before you start it. This is to ensure you don't miss any caveats about performing a certain action.

2) I used a system I devised to make things a little more fun. I refer to it as the intensity scale. The basic idea is that everybody is wired slightly differently when it comes to being pleasured and nobody knows how to please your body quite as well as you do. When you see an instruction with a number of the following format *number*, that's the intensity with which to execute the instruction. One being the weakest/soft touch & method, Ten being the hardest & most intense method of stimulation for you.

A few examples:
[Play with your nipples at an *8*] Means bring yourself a lot of pleasure through nipple play, but not quite as much as you know you can achieve.
[Play any way you like at a *10*] Means pleasure yourself through any means necessary as furiously and intensely as you can, generally in a way which will get you right to the edge of an orgasm but not quite cumming. Toys are not allowed unless otherwise specified.
[Rub your pussy at a *1*] Should be pretty simple. Just VERY lightly stroke across your pussy with a method such that you can enjoy the sensation and get excited, but not really enough for any serious pleasure.

3) Just a little biology lesson, but it's something I make use of during the story and if won't mean much if you don't already know about the following:

Men come equipped with two little organs known as the seminal vesicles. These are part of the sexual organs. The easiest way to think of them is like two 1 to 2 inch bladders which gradually fill up. This takes around 24-72 hours in healthy males under 50. Upon ejaculation, the contents of these vesicles are dumped into the rest of the mixture before it's fired out of the body. Within seconds to minutes, they begin to refill. Now for the kicker, as these little beauties start to fill they begin to put pressure on a nerve. The more pressure that's applied, the more the brain screams "sex sex sex!". This is why so many males start to get grumpy or look for sex after only a few days without release. The only way for the vesicles to unload their contents & relieve the nerve pressure is through orgasm, they cannot simply leak fluid out.

I'm sure you can appreciate the potential fantasy use for a gradually increasing sexual pressure organ...

4) I did recommend everybody spend a little time playing in the 24 hours before the story began to figure out their best spots, methods & combinations thereof for various levels of the intensity system to best suit them. That's entirely up to you though.

5) While it may seem odd that the "you" in the story is in chastity or unable to touch herself when you're ordered too at times, this is because I think it's more effective to simulate the feelings you'd be exposed too if you were really in such a situation by lightly playing with yourself as you imagine it. Nothing will truly simulate what you may go through while in a particular position, but I feel that a bit of light touching will help the imagination far more than no playing at all. An excessive use of no-touch can be very detrimental to an erotic session and make it boring, whether or not you're in chastity. Trying to imagine certain sensations can only go so far.

6) The generic preparation section is aimed at everybody, while the personal preparation was for this particular sub. Both areas should be completed/items gathered before starting that day of the story unless otherwise specified. Most of the personal preparation sections early on were questions about items which I have removed for this public version.

7) The conclusion for each day is fairly generic and may not make complete sense every time as it may be referring to other submissives. I've removed many, if not all of the private notes included at the end of each day for this sub.

Definition Nazi's may jump on the fact I seemingly refer to submissives as slaves at the opening of each day. I'd like to make it clear that I only address the submissives as slaves during the course of the story because I felt that was more fitting to their imaginary characters.

I don't spend too much time on descriptions of small things like the colour of the floors, or how people look. I think it's best to leave that up to your imagination for something like this.

The fetishes involved are:
Heavy tease & denial (Main focus)
Orgasm Control (Main focus)
Light pain play
Nipple play/light torture (Fairly heavy nipple play but only because that's what this particular sub enjoyed most. Can be changed to suit your tastes)
Light and potentially medium lesbian themes. I guess it may also come under voyeurism. Basically, being asked to imagine you're forced to watch another female receiving pleasure while you're being denied. I believe there was also one scene with two women forced to pleasure one another which I'd classify as heavy lesbian themes, but you can skip that if it's a major turnoff.
A bit of pet play (At the request of this particular sub, not an area I'm familiar with but she seemed to enjoy what I came up with)
Light anal play (Just touching, no penetration)
Breath play, but only holding your own breath. Nothing silly like being asked to choke off your air supply with a rope or belt.
Probably others I've missed, this list is really just to give you a general idea as I can't remember everything I wrote into the story over it's lifetime.

Items you'll probably need over the course of the story:
Something to bind your ankles with.
At least one pillow, preferably two. Probably a towel to cover one of them.
Lube.
A dildo (although you can substitute your fingers).
Strong minty toothpaste. The stronger the better.
Rubbing/cleaning alcohol and some cotton wool. Moisturizer cream is also a good idea in combination with this.
Clothes pins. Strong plastic ones are best, but any will do. If you're able to rope them together and create a "zipper", all the better.
Chopsticks and elastic bands or string. Something elastic is best to bind them with but string will do the job.
A vibrator if you have one, ANYTHING which can produce vibration will do however, and something is better than nothing.
A collar or something you can safely use as such. NOT anything which has the slightest chance of choking you.
Something to gag yourself with, or stuff in your mouth.
I think that covers everything, I'll edit more in later if I've missed some.

I never had as much time as I'd have liked to check over and refine the story, so if anybody spots an obvious mistake (incorrect wording, horrible spelling etc) please just let me know where and I'll edit in a correction.

I'll tack a few more comments on at the end of the story, I don't want to write anything here which may potentially contain spoilers.

A massive thanks to everybody involved in helping me make this happen, I couldn't have done it without your participation & feedback, and I had a fantastic time writing this.

Alright, story time at last. Enjoy!

Last edited by markj; 02-13-2010 at 09:52 PM.
markj is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk