Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2016, 07:52 AM   #12
GDJones

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeapuddle View Post
Sorry. Yes, that's exactly what the problem is. I'll tell you a little story of the history of this issue:

I haven't had diapers in over a year, which is pretty difficult for most people into that- I'm not really an AB or DL though more of a "little". Anyway, a year or two ago bambino was having major production issues in several of their lines, including my preferred one the Bianco.

They were a little off-cut for size (especially on the right) and the tapes were all too high to properly cinch, but the right side was a bit higher. And that's exactly what is wrong is mine; I have both of those issues, plus an issue of a weakly attached tape on the bottom right that pops off- in 2 briefs I had the same 2 issues: premature leaking out the back right leg cuff, then the bottom right tape pops.

I emailed bambino yesterday. I'm not at all happy. They are basically no better capacity wise than the Walgreens adjustable ones I have, so it's going to be essentially impossible to ever complete this dare. The diapers just won't last long enough. I can't afford to go through 4-5 of these a day! They used to so much better, idk what bambino is doing over these in there chinese factories. Still waiting for a reply from them.
I actually have some Bambino Classico's and I'm having similar issues. The right tapes never stay attached for too long and on occasion I have leaking leg cuffs. Since I really like wearing, I've resorted to securing the diapers with packing tape.

Likes - Diapers, Regression, Humiliation, Semi-public, Messy/Sticky, Hypnosis, Spanking, Picture Proof, Pee Drinking

Hard Limits - Toothpaste/Hot Sauce, Full Public, Family, Blood, Scat Eating, Face, Life Ruining, Permanent, CBT, Animals

BLUE TEAM

PM DARES
GDJones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, pee, spanking, toilet