Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2016, 12:39 PM   #1
Dracnoff

Default Play for your exposure!

So, I had a little idea:

Welcome to the game of exposure!

In this thread I will post (roughly) weekly challenges. These challenges will mostly involve flash games, but I'm open for other ideas. This thread is inspired by Kisune Karnon's thread that can be found here.

So here's how it goes: Every week I will post a different flash game. You will play this game three times and take your highest score. Take a screenshot of the highscore (and don't cheat, c'mon) and send it to me in a pm with the title "Exposure game", together with a full frontal nude picture. Send me the nude picture through unsee or similar and make it expire after one view. Then post in this thread and say that you're in (DO NOT REVEAL YOUR HIGH SCORE). So, PM with 2 screenshots, one with high score, one with your nude. I will make sure that both were sent correctly.

Once the week is over, I will see who had the lowest high score and post their picture to kinktalk. Now, permanent exposure is a bit of a high risk, so I will set a release condition tailored to the loser.
The game will only take place if 3 or more people have entered. Face pics are purely optional and definitely not necessary. Make sure the pictures show you at least from your knees to your chest, no dick pics here.

I hope some people are interested in this and know what they're getting themselves into. By entering once you are NOT forced to enter weekly, if you win, your pics will be deleted and you're free to go.

The game for the first week up to July 3rd will be HEXAGON. (warning, loud)
Feel free to suggest games and I'll see if they make the cut.
Limits face, torture, blackmail, piss/scat, crossdressing, public, illegal, family/friends, diapers

Click HERE if you want to explore your limits. Talk HERE about it

21/M
Dracnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Dracnoff for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk