Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2016, 08:17 AM   #1
denymeplease

Default Typical Master to slave ad: Photo is a MUST but don't expect reciprocation

I've been lurking here for almost a year now, mostly browsing the ads looking for a master/mistress. Everyone whose ad I respond to expect me to send photos, but have no intention to send me anything back... not even a completely clothed photo! Being a slave/sub, in my opinion, requires I put a lot of trust in my dom, but how can I trust someone who doesn't trust me with a the same kind of stuff that I'm trusting them with!?

I value my anonymity on the internet, and I completely understand why someone wouldn't want to put their photos out there... I'm certainly very apprehensive about photos with my face in it, regardless of clothing, but how could a master-sub relationship happen if there's only a one-way flow of trust?

Needless to say all of the relationships I tried to get into didn't go very far, maybe because I couldn't take a faceless/voiceless entity giving me tasks etc. too seriously! I'd love to hear some others' thoughts on this. I'm not too sure whether I'm justified in wanting to see my master/mistress or if not knowing is another way of showing submission!
Love: denial, tease, edging
Like: chastity, very light anal, spanking, nipple play
Meh: piss, humiliation, feet
Dislike: cum eating, hard cbt
Limits: family, permanent, illegal, blackmail, obvious public, dangerous

My PM dares

I'm looking for a master or mistress for longer term play and fun
denymeplease is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
photos, relationship, slave and master