Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2016, 08:51 PM   #11
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Slutty Princess View Post
Thank you for the dare. Sorry it took so long to complete, it has been a rough last couple of weeks, I just needed a break. Anyway, here is my report, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed completing it.
After consuming roughly 2 liters of water, I waited about an hour before I headed to the mall. I was dressed in a short black skirt, white flats, and a long-sleeve dark red crop top. The outfit showed much skin, with my legs and belly exposed, but I liked the look. My little dangling silver belly button piercing glistened in the sun. Despite the sun, it was actually a little cold outside, being in the low 50s. Driving to the mall, my bladder was already begging for release but it was controllable. I didn’t mind the fact that I was required to shop for two hours, I always loved shopping, even if it was on a full bladder. The first hour of shopping was not very hard. My bladder was begging to be released but it was very controllable. I went from store to store, looking at clothes, make-up, books, and all sorts of things but bought only a few items. After about an hour of shopping, my bladder got worse. It was nearly killing me. Every time I stopped walking, I had to cross my legs to keep my bladder from leaking. It was incredibly hard to keep mentally stable. My mind was ringing, telling me, begging me, to release my bladder. Walking and looking at clothes got my mind off my bladder but only for short, temporary moments. I was fidgety, my bladder felt swollen and the pain was awful but I remained in control. Every stop, I grimaced and squirmed, trying to keep my bladder from leaking. This went on for another hour before the clock finally hit my desired time. I was desperate to release my bladder. Fearing the security cameras that covered the parking lot and the inside of the mall along with the increased risk of being seen, I went with the easiest option, peeing in a changing room. I was already in Rue 21 and the changing rooms were quite concealed and desperate to pee, I decided to use their changing rooms. I approached a young brunette employee who had been stocking jeans and I politely asked if I could use a changing room. She smiled and energetically told me to follow her. With my purse and jeans in hand, I followed her down a short hallway to the changing rooms. She knocked on the stall before she opened it for me. I thanked her and entered the stall. By this time, my legs were shaking, I was so desperate to pee.
Hurriedly, I scrambled through my purse and removed an empty water bottle and unscrewed the top. I needed to pee so bad that I didn’t have time to pull my skirt down. Instead, I parted my legs and lifted my skirt above my waist. I positioned the water bottle right by my urethra and relaxed myself. Within seconds, a small squirt of urine flew out of me. The spurt was soon followed by a stream. As the warm urine flowed out of me, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, letting out a sigh of relief. The relief of finally emptying my bladder had hid my nerves. The sound of the urine filling the bottle was quite loud but only audible to anyone that would be in the changing rooms next to me or someone outside my changing room. No one was in the changing rooms next to me nor was anyone outside my changing room as the employee had left as soon as she had opened the door. As soon as my bladder was empty, I felt a weight released from my shoulders, I no longer had to squirm around to hold my bladder. The bottle was a little over half-full and I screwed the cap back on tightly before stuffing in back in my purse and returning to shopping, this time, much more peacefully and stress-free!
Princess,
Again, you did very nice in how you pushed your bladder to the limit. That challenge was a very nice one for as that need to release was being beg from you. Also from how you didn't have time to pull down your skirt instead had to spread your legs and pull up your cute black skirt in order to fill that water bottle.
Great job!
Daddy!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus

Last edited by MasterDaddy02; 05-04-2016 at 10:05 PM. Reason: spelling

Advertisements
Kink Talk