Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2015, 11:29 AM   #11
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Just outside the school, on a Thursday afternoon

Tina hurriedly stepped into the schoolyard. The day was done and she was glad to be out of there. As usual, she had been teased on her excessive thinness, not to mention her isolation. Again, the word 'freak' had come up more than once. She practically paid no mind to it anymore.

She stepped off the school property and darted left, heading for the bus stop down the street. As she was walking, she spotted a lovely Mercedes from across the street, and her eyes wandered to its sleek design and luxury. All of a sudden, she almost bumped into someone.

"Oh... sorry."
"No probs, girl..."

She looked up from her five feet. She was standing in front of a latino man, not excessively good-looking with his curly hair and tanned face, but the suit he wore, dark brown, was high quality craftmanship. The blue shirt he wore under completely broke the image, as did the lime green neck tie.

"Hey... you must be Tina."
"um... do I know you?"
"Nope. But I know you. I'm a friend of Hayley."
"Oh."

She stared him down. A friend of hayley probably meant another of his clients, although what person would dress like that was beyond her. Maybe he was color blind.

"Saw you lookin' at my ride, girl."
"The Mercedes is yours?"
"Yep."

She was impressed and it showed.

"Wanna come see?"

There was no way Tina was passing up this opportunity, no matter how weird the owner looked. They crossed the street together, not bothering with traffic, and arrived near the vehicle. It had tainted windows so she could not see inside.

"Wow... it's so shiny."
"And new... bought it four months ago... traded in the old one."
"I didn't get your name..." she turned to him.
"Samson. Like in the Bible."

She didn't know her Bible so she didn't understand the reference. She knew her grandmother was super-religious, but she had never met her, since her mother wasn't on speaking terms with her anymore.

"Wanna check inside?"
"uh... okay."

Perhaps Tina didn't have that inner voice to warn her of danger, or perhaps she didn't care getting in car with a man she had just met. Regardless, he opened the door and she climbed in the roomy back. He climbed in after her, and shut the door. That's when Tina noticed that there were people, two large men, in the front seats.

"Roomy, hey?" Samson asked.
"Very... uh... how do you know Hayley anyway?"
"Oh. Well, I provide the sweet stuff."

Tina finally made the connection her brain should have picked up on the moment she matched the man and the car.

"You're his pusher."
"Provider. I hands him his merchandise, and he gets it to you all."

Suddenly, Tina did not feel so hot. In fact, she felt queasy, like the back of the car was too hot. Samson was smiling in a non-aggressive fashion, but she felt ill-at-ease just the same.

"So... uh, Samson... what do you want with me?"
"Well, it's about math. Are you good at math, Tina?"
"Um... I got a C+."
"So, I'm gonna guess no."

Samson reached forward, and one of the goons handed him a pad and a pen. He started writing the numbers as he spoke them.

"Let's see... you've been using from Hayley for roughly ten months now, right?"
"uh... I think so."
"And he delivers you stuff every week at least, from his notes."
"That sounds about right..."

Tina's hand discreetly reached for the handle behind her, but the door was locked and would not open, and she could not see the button to unlock it herself.

"So, if I do the math, it's about four weeks per month, times 10 months... that's 40 deliveres, about. So, he gets you enough to last a week, that's gotta be worth, I don't know... a hundred-fifty each delivery."
"More like, maybe... a hundred."
"Yeah, make it a hundred. So a hundred times 40... damn! That makes four thousand bucks worth of stuff."
"Yeah, I have an... a-arrangement."

Tina was shaking in her clothes, feeling threatened and scared wholly for the first time in her life. She half-figured out what was happening, but she didn't want to panic.

"You mean... the fuck stuff?" Samson asked, staring in her dark eyes.
"Yeah... the... fuck stuff."
"Well, see, pretty, thing is... we never got paid, and Hayley wasn't supposed to deal like that."
"But... he told me he would take care of it."
"Oh! He took care of you, for sure... popped you full of him at least forty times, from what I gather... but I want my money."
"But Hayley!"

Samson gave a big tap on the window and Tina jumped.

"Hayley ain't there. You are."
"I can... uh... I can pay you back?"
"All of it?"
"Well, I mean... I will pay you back but... I don't have that money..."
"See, that's a problem, babe... that's a big problem."

Tina swallowed. She was in serious trouble, and no amount of begging was going to get her out of that predicament. Something needed to happen, something fast, or things would escalate for her in a very disagreeable way.

Advertisements
Kink Talk