Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2016, 12:01 PM   #1
The Slutty Princess

Book getDare Book Club

I really enjoy reading books and short stories, especially the erotic ones! I had had an idea that it could be a good idea to start a small little "book club" on this website. I had searched for best threads similar to a "book club" and found that many did not work for various reasons. I hope to have fixed these reasons.

Essentially, my idea is:
Every week or so, I assign a erotic short story to read. All the club members may chose to read the story and then give their input on the story afterwards. The erotic stories will mostly be shorter stories either from the getDare story section, literotica, sexstories.com, etc. The stories are short since assinging a 200-300 page book and sharing your input on it would take too long.
You may share what you liked about the story, what could have been improved, why you may not like the story, your just your overall thoughts on the story.
If the story posted is not "your cup of tea" you don't have to read it. I have open to reading most stories. Though it may sound "sick", I like to read dark fantasy stories about slavery, abduction, or just a different world.I also enjoy true, non-fiction stories. I may post reports from others on getDare, stories from getDare, or other erotic stories from other sites though everyone in the "book club" are allowed to share stories on what they'd like to read next.

I'm not sure how this will work but for now, if you'd like to join, just say so. I will post a story to read later in the week, unless another member would like to post one.
XOXOXO
Love Lia

I do not have a Master nor do I want one.

I'm a blogger! Follow my life through my blog! I blog about sex, dares, advice, and life events!

My Blog

7/8/16 <3

"Everyone comes with scars but you can love them away!"
The Slutty Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to The Slutty Princess for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk