Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2015, 03:49 AM   #1
phantomsub

Default Shaving 25/f

I actually have a question for everyone, masters and subs of all genders:

why do you like shaved genitals?

This is not about any particular type of genitals but if you like shaved pussy but hairy cock, is there a reason for that difference? Or the other way around... Or if you're a sub who shaves (or doesn't), why do you do it - but not just because people tell you to. This is more of a sexual fetish question than a hygiene question, but feel free to answer with whatever your truth is.

If you are transgender (anywhere on the spectrum) please feel free to post on here or pm me with your answers. I have a particular love of transfolk and I'd like to know more of you, and more of how ya'll think. If you aren't listed as trans but want to answer this question privately to me, please feel safe doing so. I would never betray that. I'm just so intrigued about sexual fetishes, and being trans makes things so much more complex.

I'll start with my answer:
I'm not big on being 'little', so shaving isn't necessarily about being infantile. I enjoy the way that it feels when I touch myself (at the very basic level). But I think my love of being shaved comes from my humiliation fetish. If I'm shaved, I cannot hide. I have a larger clit that, especially when I'm horny, sticks out from between my lips. So rather like how cocks get hard and it's hard to hide, if I'm naked and horny, you can see if from far away (never actually happened but it could haha) and it's easier for you to be able to take advantage of me. Same thing with getting wet. When I'm smooth, I can't hide my wetness, and it gets on my legs faster, thereby making me feel like a whore faster.

limits: public, pics, permanent, scat/anal in general, tits/nipples
likes: humiliation, clit pain, spanking, urethral play, food/drink control (can't do all the time), and a bunch more stuff...basically, I can get off on pretty much anything, but I like it kinda nasty and DEFINITELY not vanilla haha
dislikes: (punishments only) vag penetration

NOTE: I currently have no toys, just whatever household stuff I can find

Feel free to PM with dares, I'll report back when I can
phantomsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk