Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-09-2015, 08:03 AM   #1
Hollipop

Default From Fantasy to Fiction: The Bookstore Part 1

Cloudy day, it was a Saturday no less.

Dressed in jeans and a camp half blood top, wearing pink sneakers and a pink bow in her long ash brown hair.

The girl of about 22 made to look younger happily made her way into the store.

Taking a moment to admire the view and breathe in the smell of wonderful books all of which were new.

Taking mind not to go near the counters she spotted a manager who looked nice and asked her inquiry on a book.

Following the lady down the aisle of books she straightened her glasses set on her nose and breezily asked about her reason of conquest.

Smiling to herself while the Manager affirmed the presence of the person.

"How long has he got til break?"

"Hmm about a few minutes; 20 or so. how do you know him, if you don't mind me asking?"

The girl merely smiled noting the time of the day, it'll be break time for a few people.

Perhaps she took too long to talk but the manager merely gave her that knowing look and sympathetic smile.

"Just to give you a heads up. He says he has a girlfriend-"

"He said he does?"

"Yeah. can't stop to look up from his phone during breaks. from one girl to another he seems pretty deep into her..."

"Oh." the girl, Renee said in thought though she was really trying to not think of anything that could make her blush more.

Dirty thoughts aside he really was deep into her. Her mind, her thoughts and her heart.

The older lady took it as her dropping a huge tsunami on the younger girls parade. she took a lighter tone trying to lighten the seemingly heavy blow.

"Yeah. but if you plan on talking go ahead." She said to compensate.

"Uhm, thanks." and with that the girl turned to the books, the lady leaving for her other duties.

Sighing happily Renee spotted a book she had wanted to buy for some time now.

Glancing at the counters she waited until the last of his customers had been punched in and up for bagging.

Walking up to the counter a rather well fashioned girl Slightly older and looking to wish to be anywhere but a bookstore came up to ring her purchases in.

"I'm sorry. the counter is now closed the next beside me is open." said the guy.

His smile still in place but Renee noted his iPad already in hand.

The older girl didn't seem to care if it were open or not. Her voice took a tone of annoyance as she reasoned,

"Its just a stupid book and a few pens. It won't kill you the time you have."

Stupid book? Renee thought glancing over said book in question.

A children's book dressed up in all maturity to make the little kids want to pick it up for looking like a grown up book.

Was she gonna read this? its full of nursery rhymes and the simplest explanations of the ABCs.

No book is stupid. she wanted to pipe up but this is his battle.

"For your kid, niece or nephew?" The guy asked politely trying to hint at the poor girl.

Kudos for him keeping he straight face.

"No. for your information I read too. Everyone says I don't but Ill prove em wrong." The girl said haughtily.

Renee took to hiding behind the nearest shelf in order to let out the giggles.

"Well." he cleared his throat hiding his laugh. "You can check them out in the next counter happy reading."

Unfazed by the glare of the girl as she glanced at the counter which had a line that doubled in size since she approached the first counter.

Grumbling explicits as the guy tried not to laugh as he went about fixing the real cashier guy's things of whom he covered for.

Renee quickly approached the counter.

Amazed with the strength of her voice as she opened her mouth to speak.

"Are you sure you can't ring this up for me?" She said.

Smiling and feel it like her heart was racing up to mount Olympus.

The guy visibly sighed and turned to face Renee.

Ignoring his eyes widening, Renee continued. "Its just one book and I swear it's a good note age appropriate one." She said ending with a big smile.

Richard let out a breath of surprised disbelief. It was such a look that made Renee think all the more that the jetlag was worth it.

"Y-you wouldn't mind it you bought a very image appropriate book anyways." was his comeback.

After which he promply stepped from the counter and took Renee in his arms.

"You're here!" he said it such a tone of mixed emotion.
Renee laughed, hugging him back tight.

"Yeah I am."

She also brought up the paper bag she almost forgot she had. "And I brought lunch for two."

Richard leant down to quickly kiss those lips he loved so much.

"You're wonderful babe."

She kissed his cheek and squeezed him right once more before they both let go remembering where they were.

There were a few onlookers including the girl from earlier.

Richard quickly rang up the book and closed the counter to the sounding comments of the girl in the back of the long line.

Renee can't help but smirk a glance back the girl. She got her book and a kiss from her guy.

Richard wrapped his arms around Renee hugging her close as they neared the unauthorized area only for employees.

"I still have about 15 minutes before my break. I need to check up the new arrivals on a few magazines and books. Can you keep yourself occupied then."

"Employees only?" Renee said glancing not to happy with the sign by the door.

"I'm afraid so Princess."

"Its fine my Love. I did plan on buying a few more. Ill look around for whatever catches my eye too."

"Alright baby girl." Richard wished he didn't have to do the inventory.

He still couldn't believe she was here from the other side of the map. Here in the flesh and with food for them. How awesome is that?!

He want to drop everything a go to a place were he can openly kiss her like he had always wanted.

Seeing the reluctance of Richard to go back to work, Renee a little nervous, took out her other surprise.

"Hey, we could have it fun for you." Renee said handing him a small little remote.

Richard studied it a moment, realization dawning in his eyes.

"And what this?" He asked eyeing the mischievous glint on Renee's eyes.

Someone's a naughty little girl. He thought.

She isn't allowed insertions. though this could be the article and not the toy itself.

Despite her blush she smirked at him with a look of trouble.

She was asking for it.

Without losing eye contact Richard turned the the gadget on, hands knowing exactly how to operate such a device.

Renee almost inaudibly gasped.

It was on quite low to the amazement of Richard it seemed to affect her so much.

He watched a she trembled ever so slightly.

The surprised look on her face and the slight flush of fear confirmed that Renee had never used it before.

She had bought such thing for him and only him.

She hadn't known how it would feel or if it would be too loud but despite visible growing a little fidgety, it was obvious she trusted him immensely.

Giving her a little glare and a smile after allowing her to know he knows of the naughty thoughts in her little head, he briefly cranks the intensity up and down once again leaving it to the lowest setting, making Renee give out a whimper and another tremble.

Ignoring the thoughts of turning her naughty cheeks the same flush of her face for the possibly breach of rules he simply couldn't contain his joy and the proud feeling he had for her very bold move.

"Oh baby girl..." he breathe out looking at her with awe.

One word running through his head.

Mine.

Smiling from ear to ear, pocketing the remote he kisses her forehead briefly.

This will be quite fun and quite the learning experience.

"You go enjoy your shopping. Ill be right back my Princess."

Grinning he turned to attend to his duties leaving his love to go In search of books trying hard not squeal at the slightest turn of the remotes volume.

LIKES, DISLIKES, SOFT AND HARD LIMITS
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74920
Hollipop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk