Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-02-2015, 08:56 PM   #1
PleasePunishMyClit
Account Banned

Post I have been a very bad slut, punish me!

For the last week I have been a very bad slut. I have had an orgasm every day without doing the 5 edges I was suppose to first. In return, punish my pussy in any way you see fit. As long as it doesn't involve any limits, I will most likely accept. Each dare will be given a long, detailed report of every step. All I ask is that would make the torture last at least 30 minutes (the more of a lengthy, detailed, painful dare the more likely I am to do it) and has some (or all) clit torture.

Toys: Pussy pump, Clit/nipple pump, clips for clit, pussylips and nipples, nylon thread, rope, vibrators, vibrating eggs, dildoes, buttplugs (lots of different sizes and shapes), riding crop

Household objects: anything kitchen related, toothpaste, hotsauce, spices and anything else that stings/burns etc (ask if I have it), toothbrush (both electrical and normal) bristle hairbrush, plastic hairbrush (with those little plastic balls at the tips), steel sponge, kitchen sponge, sandpaper, tacks, ductape, clothespins, carrots, ginger, icecubes, candles, cucumber, banana and most other common items.

So boys and girls, get creative and punish me! Here or PM is fine, either one doesn't matter. Will continue doing them for the next few days until my pussy is too sore. Please make it very challenging, I love to try and fail (and being punished some more).

Loves: toothpaste(anything that stings/burns I'm willing to try), scrubbing skin raw, clamps, spanking, clit/pussy torture, edging, rubber bands
Likes: Public, daddy roleplay, nettle sting, ginger, spices, rope, name calling, humiliation
Limits: Pee, Poo, Vomit, Blood, Needles, Cam, Pictures

Feel free to dare me at any time! Send me a PM and I will give you a full, detailed report if I accept (decline very few). NOT looking for a relationship.
The following user says Thank You to PleasePunishMyClit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit torture, dare 18 female, pussy torture, torture me