Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2015, 01:18 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Envelope Fake Report

I am not sure whether this thread belongs in the Lounge or not.
So please excuse me if this thread belongs in another section of the getDare Forum.

All those creative people, injecting all their imagination into their dares: doing their best to satisfy someone's needs by just giving away these time consuming dares. Unfortunately, this behavior isn't always rewarded by the person who received this dare, whether the mastermind of the dare asks for this reward or not. A simple reward would be to write a small report. Compared to this, a picture would be a huge reward, but this aside from what this thread all is about.

What is this thread about?
This thread is about me. And about you if you want, but mostly about me. I'll be writing reports for you. These reports will mainly be focused on the tasks, dares, assignments or whatever you want to call it. I'll be writing these reports using my imagination, so you might even find these reports entertaining like you enjoy stories.

What do you have to do?
First should ask yourself: do I want a report? If you don't, this sentence will be the last sentence that you'll be reading. However, if you do want a report of your dare then continue reading the next paragraphs. Basically put, you'll be putting all your effort into one single dare and post this in the thread. I'll make sure that these dares will be rewarded, whether these dares include (general) extreme limits or a simple edge. All likes, dislikes and limits might be included.

What do I, RiskyFlame, have to do?
Depending on the quality of the dare that you post, a report will be written. A small dare will get a good report. A bigger dare will get an even better report. A huge dare will get an amazing report, although I won't be promising anything at this point. Remember: the length of a dare is not the only thing that determines the quality of a dare. The format, creativity and components of the dare also determine the quality. Once this report is written, I will post it in this thread.

What's the catch?
Simply put, I won't be doing the dares. Elaborated, I will write the reports based on my imagination. My imagination is based on... Well, I don't have much experience regarding doing dares, so I guess it's based on nothing really. The reports will most likely be believable yet they might contain a few things that are hard to believe. These things can be caused by a lack of experience or lack of knowledge of things such as the human body and SM articles. But I hope to avoid such mistakes by doing my research on the subject.

Disclaimer.
Things written in my reports might be harmful to one’s body or mind. Be careful what you decide to do when you base it on my reports. I cannot be held responsible for the choices you made or the thoughts you thought.

Let's start.
I'll be looking forwards to your dares. So post your dare below in this thread and I'll be writing the report that you requested. These reports might take some time, but don't worry, I'll post the report of your dare once the previous report is finished. For those who read the whole thread, thus ending at these last sentences, you may ask for explicit things. These can vary from sending the report to your Private Message inbox to writing the report by hand. Depending on what you ask from me, I might fulfill your request.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dares, report, reports