Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2015, 11:03 PM   #33
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

“Yep, although there was one thing I was thing I was thinking of to make sure that everyone knows that it was us that pranked them.”

“What?”

“Well…” she said pulling out another thick diaper. “I made an extra one in case one got destroyed or lost. I was thinking I could remove the frills from back and you could wear it.” Victoria said. “It would show that the diapers came from us and we did it to cabin two.”

“What! Do you have any idea how embarrassing that would be? I get made fun of enough as it is having to wear girls clothes.”

“I know, but we to make sure that we gets the points, we don’t want to lose.”

“There has to be some other way to draw attention to them. I can do something.”

“We already talk about it. Heather thought you should have had to wear all their pairs of underwear, but we shot that down. Even if you wore them over your shorts, it would be kinda gross to have to wear underwear that a guy’s worn.”

“Well can’t we do something different with them to show them off? Like a flagpole salute?”

“A flagpole salute?”

“Yeah, like tape them all together and raise them up the flagpole.”

“Hmmm..., that could work. We’d have to do it at the end of the day or they would get them back too early. Yeah, great idea, Catcall. You’ve got a real brain for the wars.”

“Cool. Well I’m going to get to bed. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“O.K.” said Victoria said as she closed the closet door and head towards the bathroom. “Oh and Catcall, I dare you to wear the diaper tomorrow. Night.” I groaned as that stupid dare had me doing basically anything they wanted again. Well maybe I could get away with it with a long skirt from the lost and found…

Although we went to bed right afterwards it seemed like morning came all too soon. I was a bit groggy, but awake enough to see Chloe leaving the cabin.

“How was last night sleepy head?” said Laura as she walked to make sure we would make it to breakfast on time.

“Quite, mostly. Chloe already left, but I don’t know where she went.”

“Don’t worry, she’ll be back soon.” said Heather.

“What’s she doing?” I asked.

“You’ll see.”

As I got up Victoria handed me the diaper. “Don’t forget.” she said with a wink.

I begrudgingly took it and looked over the clothes that I had available to wear. After I had lost mine, the girls raided the lost and found for clothes for me to wear cleaning it out. That meant a collection of summer tops, shorts, and skirts all in different patterns and colors. While it wasn’t ideal, at least i could pick out the least embarrassing outfits to wear. Looking over my options and not wanting to provoke the girls from daring me to wear anything worse, I chose a flowing floral knee length skirt along with a peach tee. “That’s what you’re wearing? Well I guess it works. You can see the outline of the diaper under it and if enough of a breeze kicks up, you’ll see it. Let me just add our cabin number on the top of it and have it show above the skirt line.” As she did this, Chloe came in.

“I got them!” she said with a smile holding a bundle of pajamas.

“Got what?”

“Cabin two’s pajamas. I realized that if they had them they could wear those instead of the skirts. I got them while they were in the showers.”

“How come you only have three sets of clothes?” I said as Heather took them from Chloe.

“Well it looks like someone sleeps in their undies.” Heather held up a extra pair of bra and panties along with a bath robe. Blushing, I was glad I hadn’t gone in with the girls to make the swap.

“Quick girls, take a look.” Victoria pointed out the front door. Running across the camp grounds with just towels on, the girls from cabin two were trying not to draw any attention to their predicament. With a quick wolf whistle the girl’s heads snapped to our direction as Chloe raised her arm and put down a tally mark. Other camp members started to pay attention as the girls picked up pace back to their cabins. “Just wait until they get back and realize what the real prank is. Come on let’s get to breakfast. I want to be sure to see them walk in.”

I have to admit, Victoria had done a great job with the clothes. As the girls walked in, there was no way you could miss what they were wearing. The skirts hardly covered them and thickness made them walk a bit funny. The frills that were sticking just sticking out were the icing on the cake. They tired to ignore it the best they could, but it was too obvious. After adding a mark to each of our arms, we talked about what we would do next.

“Since they didn’t think we would respond so quickly they’ll be on their guard now. We’ll have to be prepared for what they have next and think about what our next step is . Victoria has plans to stringing up their clothes tonight and Chloe going to keep an ear to the camp today to get the latest news, but otherwise it’s business as normal.

“O.K., I’ll be right back. I’m going to go to the bathroom.” Leaving the girls, I made my way to the men’s room and went into a stall. After doing my business, I pushed on the door, but it didn’t budge.

“Looks like you’re not going anywhere, Catcall.” I froze as I heard the voice from last night on the other side of the door. “Good thing cabin two didn’t follow you in. The only place where you would be alone and easy pickings .”

“What do you want?” I said with as steady as a voice as I could muster.

“Oh, not much. I was just thinking about last night. We had such a nice time together. I kept thinking about it over and over.”

“And I didn’t even get your name.” I said trying to light up my peril.

“Now where’s the fun in that? I must say though nice job pranking cabin two. The look adorable with those outfit. I see you have a nice amount of padding yourself today. Shame thought that no one can see it.”

“Well what can I say, I’m not as bold as those girls.”

“Please I’m sure you could, you just need to be a little more daring.” With that a tutu came over the top of the stall. “In fact I dare you to wear that under your skirt. I’m sure you’ll look just fine and if you don’t I’m sure every girl in the camp would love to have you as a dare slave. Maybe get you to do their pranking dirty work. Your cabin mates would love that and I’m sure cabin two would too.”

“No, she knows about the dare.” I thought. Well that’s no completely true. She couldn’t know that for sure and no one had any proof about what is happening here.

“Good. The girls are inside asleep. I’m going back in to help grab the rest of the clothes. We’re walking on egg shells here, literally. They used egg shells as an alarm system. Here, hold their panties o.k.? In fact I dare you to. They won’t bite.”

The sound echoed against the walls. “Did I mention that you aren’t the only cabin that likes to record stuff? I carry this around to make sure I don’t forget anything. It seems to come in handy from time to time for other stuff.”

Seeing no other choice, I took the tutu and bent down to put it on. From that vantage point I could see a pair of rain boots standing on the other side. “Might as well. My cabin mates were hoping that I could show it off a bit more, but I don’t know what you are talking about.” As long as I didn’t confirm that I was under dare oath, she didn’t know for sure that I trapped.

“Well, if I’m wrong about this then I lose my favorite play toy and a lot of pranking time, but if I’m right this summer has became a lot more interesting.”

“Can I at least get a clue on who you are?” I waited for a response. “Hello?” I pushed on the door. It opened reveling a pair of rain boots. I looked over them. “Men’s size ten.” After washing my hands, I took a big gulp as I built up my courage to walk out. With the tutu in place the skirt was held up almost horizontal, clearly showing my diaper. I adjusted it so the writing that Victoria had put on it could be seen. With a deep breath I made my way back to the dining table taking the boots with me.

“-and then my brother came back from his trip and he bought me this cute-” The conversation quickly changed as I sat down.

“Oh, Allen you didn’t have to do that-“ “What the hell! I thought you-“ “-They never left-“ “-Maybe he-“ “-The last thing we need-.”

“Quite! Allen, what happened?” Did cabin two do this, or was it another cabin? And what’s with the boots?”

What do you think Allen should say?

Tell the truth about the mystery girl
or lie about it and claim he wanted to raise attention?

Author's note
A little bit late, but here is the next section. Also I looked back in the story I realized I've made a mistake that I'm surprised that no one call me out on. See if you can find it on your own or look below.
Spoiler:
Allen has four cabin mates, Chloe, Heather, Victoria, and Ella, and I have forgotten Ella for part of the story.
Apparently that's what happens when you start and stop while writing a story. I will try to figure out if I should try to correct it or just ignore it. Meanwhile I will try to put out consistent updates, but I can't make any promises.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy