Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2015, 07:08 PM   #1
MeisterDerWagt

World The Geoguessr & Exposure Dare Game

The GeoGuessr game is back in a new form, to the losers: exposure. To the winner: the spoils. What I mean is the winners and NOBODY ELSE will be able to see pictures of the other players.

Application Phase - 5 days.
All willing participants will upload two photos to https://unsee.cc/ with the "after first view" option.
  1. A revealing photo of you in underwear (for the runner up).
  2. A revealing nude photo of you (for the winner).
You do not have to show your face, but you can if you want. Anything else inventive is welcome.

This will leave you with two links, you must post to enter including the first half of your code.

Eg: https://unsee.cc/mizebugo/
First half = mize
Second half = bugo

Your post might look like:
Quote:
I'm in.

Unerwear: fsmr
Naked: omsa
You must also PM the second half of each link to me. I will PM them to the winners at the end.

What about me? I cannot look at them myself or they will get deleted. I cannot enter this contest, for obvious reasons.

What about everyone? If someone cheats, for example by uploading a random image, or deleting their image early; they will be shamed in the thread and possibly not allowed in future rounds. I'm going to ask that people NOT share the photos unless the player gives permission, this can only be an honour system.

Challenge Phase - 5 days.
I will post a link to the challenge, you must complete it and send me the link to your success page. Only play once! Use Google if you like (last time the non-googlers beat the googlers anyway, there will be a short time limit).

I will post the leader-board and PM codes after 5 days.

That's essentially it, so if you want the thrill of not knowing someone is going to see you, or you will get to see everyone, this is your thing.

Thanks to twotothetenth for the inspiration.

Likes - pee, bondage, naked, sub, tight briefs!
Limits - drinking it, poop, public, messing up my place.
MeisterDerWagt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk