Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2015, 08:31 AM   #1
laserdare

Default Dares to humiliate, use and abuse, please! m/20 incl. picture/video proofs

Hello everyone!

Every now and then I have a day where I want to do nothing other than service my kinky side. Today is one such day.

Unfortunately, I don't have a partner to make me do all sorts of nasty things any more. Tragedy, I know. So, I'm looking to the good people of Getdare to get my fix!

I will be gratefully accepting any and all dares that are sent my way, and to sweeten the deal I will LIKELY provide picture/video evidence if requested. Of course, all the usual rules apply. Keep dares within my limits please, and each attempted dare will come with a nice lengthy report with all the juicy details. All failed dares will come with a punishment.

You're okay to ask me a dare that is on my dislikes list if you're feeling particularly sadistic, but if you do so and I fail, then the assigned punishment must be significantly different from the original dare.

The more creative the dare the better! My toys are listed in my blog (and shown in my avatar). I look forward to being a good little bitch for you all!

- Will
laserdare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, kinky, pictures, proof, videos