Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-13-2007, 05:29 AM   #1
JellyBean

Send a message via AIM to JellyBean
Default Friend's Sister [FICTION]

I was 16 and staying over at my friend Nick's house, is parents were out of town so we got an older friend to buy us some beer and a bottle of whiskey, and me him and his gf were all going to hang out and drink. AFter the first couple of beers his gf got a little tipsy and they decided they were tired and "needed to get some sleep" which more meant fool around. I had drank too much to drive home so I hung out for a while then Nick's twin sister Brandy got home with her friends Kristina and Sabrina. We hung out, I offered them some beer, they said that's okay, and eventually as you'd expect from this story we began playing truth or dare.

We went clockwise around the circle, Brandy-Me-Sabrina-Kristina-Brandy etc. It started with Kristina asking Brandy

K:Truth or dare
B:dare
K:Okay drink a beer
apparently they had never had beer before so that seemed like a daring risky thing for them, so brandy went and got one and drank it, complaining about how nasty it tasted, then the game continued

B:T or D
Me:T (I was still kind of afraid and wanted to play it safe)
B:Tell us which of us you have thought about before while jerking off
I got bright red, holy shit so much for easy, I mean these were fairly hot girls, Brandy probably the hottest in our grade
Me: umm.. Well, all of you I guess
They all started laughing and my face got even redder
S:All of us, hopefully not at the same time
K:OMG, you are such a little freak
Me:can we just get on with it, t or d
S:dare
meit took me a second to actually think of 1) okay make out with Kristina
Skay, (she then turned and deeply kissed kristina much to her surprise, laying her back and winding up on top of her) that enough
Me: yeah, that's good
B:I bet he'll be beaten off to that later (as they all lauged again.)
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk