Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-17-2015, 11:10 AM   #6
SexySlaveGurl

My rules so far:
1.simply you go barefoot outdoors. You could wear heels only when told specifically not to go out barefoot.
2. Whenever you are at home, you must be naked & gagged at all times, unless your boyfriend or his friends say otherwise
3.Whenever you leave your flat you must have a remote vibe in both your pussy & ass - your boyfriend/friends should not let you know if they have the remote, or who has the remote
4. If you use public transport you must edge once for every 10 minutes of travel time
5. You must ask for permission to use the toilet
6. you are not allowed to use any furniture, if you guys are watching a movie or something only allowed to kneel, can do the sitting style kneeling where your ass is on your feet, but still kneeling, only times you can get away from kneeling is when you are the furniture, like being a foot rest, or a chair. or if you are in front of one of them working him over.
7. you will edge 3 times a day 5 times each. Right when you wake up, at lunch time and right before you go to bed. While you edge you will moan load like a little whore so each and every guy can hear you. You will hold its edge for 30 seconds saying loud. "I am a dirty little whore to the house."
8. if you want to cum you need permission from each guy. Additionally you have to please each guy until they are COMPLETELY satisfied and at least one has to cum in your mouth and one in your ass. Only with that cum in place (so no swallow) you are allowed to cum but not hidden in your room but in the living so everybody can watch you.
9. once in the week you will be the entertainment of the group. You will give each one a lap dance and are only allowed to stay on all 4s and will maid them and fulfill ANY wish they have. During that time you are not allowed to close your mouth. If you close it and a guy notices he is allowed to spank either your ass 10times or spank your pussy 5 times or snap directly to your clit 5 times.

Likes: wedgies, public, humiliation, spankings, anal, tit torture
Dislikes: edging, lines, piss/poo
Limits: pictures, permanent, family, illegal

I DO NOT give dares, but I will do any dates within my limits.
I am NOT looking for a master; don't ask
SexySlaveGurl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
female sub, humiliation, public, torture