Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-22-2009, 09:28 AM   #1
SuperFluffy

Send a message via MSN to SuperFluffy
Default The Boat Dare Challenge -UpDate

Hi everyone, as I had such a great response to my request for Dares for my Boat Challenge, I thought it only fair if I share some of the experiences that Sarah and I have had.

BTW, Sarah has agreed to let me use her name here as I think she will be joining gd when we get back so this will be a kind of introduction for her!

As I was able to smuggle my laptop aboard, I thought I would try and produce a daily blog.

Unfortunately the opportunity to update on a daily basis is proving to be a little difficult, so I will do my best but it won’t be each day...sorry.

As this gets a little rude, I have decided to post this in Truth or Dare Stories, this is not a story and as I said I will update things as often as I can.

If it should be in the blog then can someone let me know and I will repost it.

A bit of background for those who have not read my dare.

In an effort to spend more time with their lovely daughter, my Parents have taken me and one of my best friends Sarah on a short yacht cruising holiday.

I spend a great deal of my spare time racing yachts with my friends.

So bless my Dad, he thought it would be good to try and share my passion and he has chartered a boat for the week. I really did not have the heart to tell him that cruising is like slow death to me so that’s the reason I asked you guys to help with dares to put a bit of excitement into an otherwise slow and boring holiday.

Sarah and I have known each other for a few years, like me she is 17 and whilst we have always been close and played about in various states of undress, we have never really done anything that you guys in the states would call going past first base!

So when Sarah arrived at my Parents house last Wednesday evening she was a little surprised to say the least when I told her about gd and the Dares which I had got for us to do when we were away..

We read over them together and even though she was a little reluctant at first, I think as the evening went on she was getting more and more excited.

When it was bed time she came into my room just as I was undressing and told me that she was getting really excited at the prospect of some of the dares and just to prove it as we air kissed goodnight she squeezed my bottom and gave me such a sexy grin as she left to go to sleep in our guest room, I felt huge butterflies in my tummy.

As I lay in bed trying to go to sleep, not being helped by some of the texts I was getting from my ‘Bad Boy Texter’ (see my last blog) I wondered how Sarah would react when we were alone in the small cabin that was going to be our bedroom for the next week.

So Thursday morning dawned and I was buzzed awake by my ‘Texter’ he does this most mornings now, I won’t go into details but it makes me feel great for the rest of the day!

After breakfast The Parents, Sarah and I set off for the marina to get on the yacht and set off.

Bless him, my dad had made sure everything we needed was already aboard, so the only gear we had to stow was Sarah’s and I had told her not to bring too much stuff.

As 9.15 came around we set off motoring down the Hamble river heading out to the Solent and our first destination a place called Cowes on the Isle of Wight.

After about 35 mins we left the Hamble and in Southampton Water set the Sails and headed out into the Solent.

The weather was not fantastic but there was a decent wind and we got some good sailing across to the Island, making our Landfall at around 1.15.

After motoring up the Medina (the river that runs past Cowes going inland to the Island) we moored just of the Folly Inn, where we had lunch.

Later that afternoon we motored back down to Cowes. We then moored in the marina and went ashore to have dinner with the parents.

After Dinner, I thought it would be a good idea to get Sarah relaxed so we left the Parents on the boat and headed to a pub for a couple of hours.

(Before any comments are made about underage drinking , I know it isn’t big or clever to do but what I had in store for Sarah, and this being her first time so to speak, I thought a couple of vodkas might help!)

So at about 11pm we made our way back to the boat, spent some time with the Parents and then after going ashore to wash and brush our teeth, Sarah and I descended in to our small cabin and I shut the hatch..It was a warm night and the temperature rose very quickly in the cabin but I could not risk the Parents hearing us as the night progressed!

As it was our first night, I thought I would chose an easy dare to get us going...so courtesy of Dice 7 this is what I told Sarah we should do....

How about a game of chicken? Who ever stops the action has to do a forfeit.

You start off facing each other fully clothed. Then one by one remove an item of each others clothing. Then start kissing, then add tongue, then add touching, start touching wherever you want to on each others bodies and keep progressing.

Basically the goal is to allow the other person to do as much as you can tolerate to you while you make them quit. You could end up quitting after 1 item of clothing or end up in a 69! Who knows??

Whoever loses can only wear 1 or 2 items of clothing the whole of the next day.

Sarah looked a little nervous so I made the first move and started to unbutton her blouse, I could feel her heart beating as I moved slowly down past her breasts, as I pulled the blouse off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor she in haled deeply and before I realised she had pulled my skirt to the floor of the cabin.

I asked if she was happy for me to continue and she just nodded and so I slowly pulled her shorts down her legs bending so that my nose was in line with her crotch and I caught a whiff of turned on Sarah.

As I stood up she pulled off my t shirt and we both just stood there in our underwear, not really sure if we should proceed.

Sophie, Sarah, time to turn your light off and get some sleep, plus we need to save the battery’
Mum’s voice shattered the tension that had built in the cabin.

I turned off the light and turned to face Sarah.

I don’t know what came over me but I leant forward and gently kissed her on her lips and as we stood there locked together, our hands wandered over each others backs releasing bra clips and then pulling our thongs off each other.

I pulled back and stared into Sarah’s eyes her body reflecting the yellow pontoon light pouring through the small cabin window.

I told her it was her turn and flinched as her hand cupped my left buttock and using the fingers of her other hand she traced a line on my inner thigh up to the lips of my pussy.

God I was so wet, but I was not going to let her win, so pulling back I made my move and sank to my knees and kissed just above her puss and then slowly planted butterfly kisses running down until I tasted her for the first time.

Sarah pulled back and moaned, she whispered urgently that it was enough, and that she could not go on anymore tonight...I had won our first Dare but part of me was sad that she pulled back.

We lay side by side naked and talked for an hour or so, any previous tension between us had now gone.

I asked her if she would be happy to carry on with the dares that I had shown her the previous evening...after a minutes silence she just said yes and rolled over and went to sleep.

Something happened on Thursday night...I’m still not sure what, but I feel different, I can’t explain it but I know I want this Holiday to continue...

So guys, thats part one.

I will get part two completed as soon as I can.

I apologise that this turned into sounding like a story in some places, more than the narrative it should be.

But taking about intimate things is difficult and I didn't just want it to sound clinical as I think both Sarah and I are experiencing things here which are new to us both and I want you guys to share in that.

She has seen this and is happy for me to tell you..

Last edited by SuperFluffy; 08-22-2009 at 09:35 AM.
SuperFluffy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk