Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2007, 12:11 PM   #1
Coyote
getDare Addict

Default Total Humiliation [FICTION]

I am 17 and I was invited to the football captians end of the year party. His name is Ron. I don't know why i was invited because he is kinda my bully but I went anyway because i thought it would help my reputation.

There was alot of people but when i started to go home he called me and 3 other girls to stay the night. The girl' names were Ashley, Monica and Lily.
He told us to sit in a circle because we were playing truth or dare. I had only played once before and the dares were easy so i reluctantly agreed.

We all sat down and Ron asked Ashley "truth or dare"

She replied"dare"

"I dare you to make out with with Monica" Monica and Ashley got up and statred to make out when Ron said to French kiss. Ashley's veins appeared on her forehead as she slid her tounge into Monica's mouth who also looked a bit irratated. Ron told them they could stop and they sat back down.
Ron looked at me and said"truth or dare" I replied"dare"thinking it would be only kissing somoebody but boy was I wrong.

Ron called the girls over to discuss my dare and after about one minute he turned around and said

Choice #1 You have to be our slave for 1 week

Choice #2You have to be 3 random girls slaves for a week

Choice #3 You have be our slave 1 week and 3 random girls slave for the next week

Post a response on what you think should happen next
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk