Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2015, 04:55 AM   #1
MrLoboSnow

Question Where's the limit?

Hi everyone!

Not very long ago I was surfing GD and I came across this thread where a guy asked for dares. He said that he had a female roommate and one of his biggest fetishes (and the one about he was asking the dares) was cumming on her roommate’s stuff. Of course she wasn’t aware of this activity at all, and he was asking for tasks that could be performed quite discreetly.

The thing is that all of the responses to the thread where quite negative, meaning that people condemned this behavior for being unethical, so I thought that was beyond the limit for most of the people. So that got me thinking for a while and I remembered other “fetishes” or “likes” that involved other people. For instance, there are many people here that enjoy flashing their boobs, ass, cock, pussy… whatever to other random people and this has a great acceptance within the community, even though it means involving other people too. Or there was this girl who wanted to have a master online to control her real life relationships with other guys (whether go out with them or not, whether have sex or not, kind of sex…). This involved other people as well!

In my mind the limit has always been the other people’s freedom, meaning that I have the freedom to do whatever I want always that I don’t violate other people’s freedom. Anything consensual is not unethical to me. But after bumping into this dilemma and thinking about it a bit deeper I ask myself: What’s freedom? Where’s the limit? I don’t have the answer, I’m still trying to figure it out, but I’d love to hear what you guys think about it.

LS.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dilemma, etchis, freedom, limit